Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33128. (Read 26465646 times)

Activity: 894
Merit: 501
bitstamp is going bananas 
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Wow...Bitstamp is just doing its own thing.  124 and climbing.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Well at least we can say that people are getting their bitcoins out of gox Smiley)

https://blockchain.info/address/1LNWw6yCxkUmkhArb2Nf2MPw6vG7u5WG7q

Final Balance    -700.50692598 BTC

lol what a wallet can have -BTC ??
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1163
Imposition of ORder = Escalation of Chaos
Sitting in Berlins Room 77 and enjoying a Pizza and beer. Hoping the price doesn't crash before I pay my bill.  Grin
Activity: 826
in defi we trust
Well at least we can say that people are getting their bitcoins out of gox Smiley)

https://blockchain.info/address/1LNWw6yCxkUmkhArb2Nf2MPw6vG7u5WG7q

Final Balance    -700.50692598 BTC
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
hmmm ,  everyone is bearish , everyone is selling , nobody is buying....

price is going up..

BIG SECRET BELOW
don't trust people on forums

Sort of:  Trust them to say the exact opposite of what they are doing.   They are actually the best indicator of the opposite of what's going to happen.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

price is going up..

BIG SECRET BELOW
Tongue
Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked
Real man with balls of steel on a choo choo train (200 km/h)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NprF7SVD2nE
+1

That's probably what it's like trading on the Russian BTC market
Activity: 364
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"

price is going up..

BIG SECRET BELOW

I don't trust you
Activity: 826
in defi we trust

price is going up..

BIG SECRET BELOW
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Real man with balls of steel on a choo choo train (200 km/h)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NprF7SVD2nE
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
With several of these large dumps they typically precede public bad news (read:inside information). I'm a bit fearful that's what might be coming today. We'll see.

...that's the gamble someone takes whenever they try to buy into a Sell.  It's the choice between the unknown unknowns, and the knowns.   There is no way to control your outcome.  Knowing that you do not control your investment's destiny is the first step to trading without emotion.
Activity: 255
With several of these large dumps they typically precede public bad news (read:inside information). I'm a bit fearful that's what might be coming today. We'll see.
bitstamp is down . . . I hope not buying back in yet wasn't a mistake!

edit - back up. They were down for 10 minutes.
Activity: 564
Merit: 508
It looks like the last 6 hours if yoyo fun is just passing the time until a great big buy or sell happens. I'm guessing that the big players want it lower before they buy back in, or else wouldn't they have bought back by now?

Maybe, but looks to me that the chance to see 115 area pierced today is getting lower and lower.
I'd expect at least another strong dip, but nothing resolutive.

I'm trading on the range, till now it was not even a much volatile day (for bitcoin standards) ...

Just my opinion.
Activity: 841
Merit: 1000

the way I see it is it's just a bunch of pussies who couldn't handle the psychological impact of a big sell... perhaps the big sell was in part timed to impact on said pussies.

that doesn't mean it's not going down, but what exactly is the reasoning behind it? Just because the indicators say x doesn't mean you should act out x.

+1, people who are selling now base their sell just on a f*cking graph.
Activity: 411

all your bitcoin are belong to us 

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

the way I see it is it's just a bunch of pussies who couldn't handle the psychological impact of a big sell... perhaps the big sell was in part timed to impact on said pussies.

that doesn't mean it's not going down, but what exactly is the reasoning behind it? Just because the indicators say x doesn't mean you should act out x.

It's the New DDOS, sell a crap load, cross your fingers that the crowd comes down with you. Rebuy, profit and repeat in a week or two.
It looks like the last 6 hours if yoyo fun is just passing the time until a great big buy or sell happens. I'm guessing that the big players want it lower before they buy back in, or else wouldn't they have bought back by now?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Jump to: