Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33130. (Read 26465645 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Well, well, well.  How to judge this??

Cheap coins or expect more free fall?

...... Huh

If we could all knew 1 hour into the future we'd all be millionaires..... Just go with the opposite of the herd mentality works most the time on open markets.

Yeah, its 9AM EST.  Just trying to get my head around it.  

Edit: as you seem to be apart of the herd mentality or bluffing I'm going for the opposite of what your saying

Ok, good luck with that.
Activity: 714
Merit: 502

...... Huh

If we could all knew 1 hour into the future we'd all be millionaires..... Just go with the opposite of the herd mentality works most the time on open markets.

Edit: as you seem to be apart of the herd mentality or bluffing I'm going for the opposite of what your saying
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

...... Huh

Edit:  hmmm....less than 500 coins between here and 115.  I guess you guys are going to have to accuse me of FUD, but I don't think this looks very good.  I'm probably going to be very bearish with this.
Activity: 174

Chinese people also like bearish market

Wonderful  Smiley I played the song in the background before scrolling down to this. Just brilliant  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
My dear "Wall Observer" friends: SELL SELL SELL

The US is about to wake up

Still 2 confirmations to go for some of my BTC to reach Gox, hope I'm able to sell before the Bearapocalypse Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

That's just from gox and your scale is off: 22000 kUSD / 130 kBTC = 169 USD/BTC (should be 117 USD/BTC).

Do you actualy think before writing?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

That's just from gox and your scale is off: 22000 kUSD / 130 kBTC = 169 USD/BTC (should be 117 USD/BTC).
Activity: 84
supernode
Chinese people also like bearish market

donator
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 84
supernode
My sleeping 115.1 order was executed, and we're higher today - good morning to me Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

I interpret that as it's going to edge between 122-123 by the end of the day, with little resistance to a full rebound to 128-130 as cash starts flowing in towards the end of the week!

Those big sellers haven't bought back in yet. I wonder if they've not finished selling, and they're waiting for your prediction to come true before mega-dumping again, or that they have finished selling and they're anticipating some further downtrend before buying back in again. Or, they're really cashing out, and there are more like them to follow for similar reasons (fincen vs illegitimate business etc). Either way, I'd expect us to be testing 115 again within a week or two.

Expect a test of 100 rather.

This. The test of $115 will happen muuuuuuuch earlier than "within a week or two".

Fasten your seatbelts, gentlemen. The post-crash upwards trend was officially broken yesterday.

I hope that's a coincidence that it just started dropping right after your post!

I have to say that just before posting I sold 20% of my BTC holdings at $119ish. Not because I'm willing to "catch the bottom", I immediately ordered a fiat withdrawal for those funds, it's because I'm willing to invest in ASICs and I'm going to pay with fiat to get a little "buyer protection", and I'm pretty sure the price will go down during this week.

Edit: obviously it's a decision that I made this very morning, if I had decided to invest fiat in ASICs earlier I would have sold at $133ish last week, but that's life.
Nice, but if you believe what you're preaching, why not sell more?

Because I only trade with play money, or with fresh fiat looking for the best entry point. So, I'm more an "investor" than a "trader".

Plus, I tried to trade with some "real" money during the crash to $79, and I sold at the very bottom. I had to buy back losing aprox. 15BTC in the process. I promised to myself that I wasn't going to speculate with my dear coins, it hurts too much when you lose some of them in the way.

Anyhow, I'm sending another 15% to the exchange right now, that's the maximum amount I will liquidate - not to speculate, but because I'm buying ASIC gear with that money.
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047

I interpret that as it's going to edge between 122-123 by the end of the day, with little resistance to a full rebound to 128-130 as cash starts flowing in towards the end of the week!

Those big sellers haven't bought back in yet. I wonder if they've not finished selling, and they're waiting for your prediction to come true before mega-dumping again, or that they have finished selling and they're anticipating some further downtrend before buying back in again. Or, they're really cashing out, and there are more like them to follow for similar reasons (fincen vs illegitimate business etc). Either way, I'd expect us to be testing 115 again within a week or two.

Expect a test of 100 rather.

This. The test of $115 will happen muuuuuuuch earlier than "within a week or two".

Fasten your seatbelts, gentlemen. The post-crash upwards trend was officially broken yesterday.

I hope that's a coincidence that it just started dropping right after your post!

I have to say that just before posting I sold 20% of my BTC holdings at $119ish. Not because I'm willing to "catch the bottom", I immediately ordered a fiat withdrawal for those funds, it's because I'm willing to invest in ASICs and I'm going to pay with fiat to get a little "buyer protection", and I'm pretty sure the price will go down during this week.

Edit: obviously it's a decision that I made this very morning, if I had decided to invest fiat in ASICs earlier I would have sold at $133ish last week, but that's life.
Nice, but if you believe what you're preaching, why not sell more?
legendary
Jump to: