Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33129. (Read 26465645 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"

can someone wake adam up so he can continue his in depth analysis?

I want to know more about this Nov 1st date, and what his special project is... Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Man, why all those bad feelings? We are all perma-bulls deep inside, and we're in this just for the lulz. Relax, my friend.

+1, but:

Activity: 252
all these dumbasses shouting "sell Sell SELL" or "down Down DOWN"... I hope you get severely burned.

Thank you for this outstanding market analysis.   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
all these dumbasses shouting "sell Sell SELL" or "down Down DOWN"... I hope you get severely burned.

Man, why all those bad feelings? We are all perma-bulls deep inside, and we're in this just for the lulz. Relax, my friend.
Activity: 504
Activity: 714
Merit: 502

the way I see it is it's just a bunch of pussies who couldn't handle the psychological impact of a big sell... perhaps the big sell was in part timed to impact on said pussies.

that doesn't mean it's not going down, but what exactly is the reasoning behind it? Just because the indicators say x doesn't mean you should act out x.

I agree but dicks need pussies to fuck so is it really a bad thing???

of course this is not such a bad thing. Without the yin, the yang is meaniningless...  without some down, what would up mean?

so yeah, up down action between dicks and pussies...

Well I suppose without ups or downs you might hit some kind of horizontal Plateau I suppose!

the way I see it is it's just a bunch of pussies who couldn't handle the psychological impact of a big sell... perhaps the big sell was in part timed to impact on said pussies.

that doesn't mean it's not going down, but what exactly is the reasoning behind it? Just because the indicators say x doesn't mean you should act out x.

of course this is not such a bad thing. Without the yin, the yang is meaniningless...  without some down, what would up mean?

so yeah, up down action between dicks and pussies...

Be grateful guys, I sold a bunch of coins like half an hour ago (crashing the EURO market 1,5% BTW, what a joke is this tiny market), and obviously as soon as I took my dump the price immediately rebounded

LOL Cheesy

I just took a dump as well... outside my butchers in a dirty protest to the recent Turkish clash with police.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Be grateful guys, I sold a bunch of coins like half an hour ago (crashing the EURO market 1,5% BTW, what a joke is this tiny market), and obviously as soon as I took my dump the price immediately rebounded

LOL Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

From this erratic post, doesn't sound like you're handling the "psychological impact" of even my posts very well, so, you might wanna go easy on passing judgement.  
I don't know guys...yesterday I said it would pull back some and it did.  This just looks like a tremendous amount of downward pressure.  I mean look at this trend.  Clarkmoody looks like it got bear clawed.   Grin

Clark Moody's a miserable fucker, stay positive mate

Disclosure: I've just done my brains buying back in!!!

Well for what it's worth, I just read some of the other "panic" posts and I don't see a sell off into double digits.  We may however smash through 110 and possibly even touch 105.  If any of this proves true, that would be the bottom.

I think so too no need to hit panic stations I think it's somewhere between 105-123 in the next 48 hours, with a following upward trend after that.

Well for what it's worth, I just read some of the other "panic" posts and I don't see a sell off into double digits.  We may however smash through 110 and possibly even touch 105.  If any of this proves true, that would be the bottom.

Coinseeker is a bull now. SELL SELL SELL!!!

I don't know guys...yesterday I said it would pull back some and it did.  This just looks like a tremendous amount of downward pressure.  I mean look at this trend.  Clarkmoody looks like it got bear clawed.   Grin

I don't know guys...yesterday I said it would pull back some and it did.  This just looks like a tremendous amount of downward pressure.  I mean look at this trend.  Clarkmoody looks like it got bear clawed.   Grin

Ok, good luck with that.
[/quote]

Cheer's Pal wish you good luck too!
Jump to: