Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33139. (Read 26465551 times)

KS
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Nothing's impossible. Bitcoin could be trading for $10, $50, $100 or even higher over the next few months.

That's wrong. Everything's impossible, except the one and only possible past and future. There is only one world. Possibilities are existing in our brains only.

Congratulations, you just rolled back about a century of physics.

A century of BS-physics. But I know, some QM 'physicists' (not all !) do indeed believe, that there are 'possibilities' for the past and the future.

I was referring to the "future" part of your claim.

That's the same. There is only one past and one future.

Also sprach Zarathustra
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
Yeah, who would sell, when we know it's going to da mooooon!

Honestly though, who is selling right now? Who has been in this long (assuming they have) and doesn't just want to sit back and watch?

Well said.

I'm a bit later to the game. Started on board at 59 Euro, though I tried buying long before that but there were just no places easily accessible here in Germany.
Anyway, after experiencing the recent bubble, I am now in a place of mostly calm when dips happen. I know enough about BTC to know that if the price
crashed I would load up (in the absence of terrible news anyway.)
But as they say, you are fine until suddenly you aren't fine. 2011-08-02.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1004

Nothing's impossible. Bitcoin could be trading for $10, $50, $100 or even higher over the next few months.

That's wrong. Everything's impossible, except the one and only possible past and future. There is only one world. Possibilities are existing in our brains only.

A century of BS-physics. But I know, some QM 'physicists' (not all !) do indeed believe, that there are 'possibilities' for the past and the future.

That's the same. There is only one past and one future.
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
I've been holding from $10 to $266, from $266 to $50, from $50 to $130. I'm not selling now  Grin

You could have doubled up on those coins several times already just by making a few well placed trades

I learned my lesson in the run-up to $32. I lost almost half. When it went back down towards $2 I was buying like crazy and increased my holdings by about 6 times. I decided to sit tight since then, which I have managed to do except for a few small trades, both which succeeded.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
I've been holding from $10 to $266, from $266 to $50, from $50 to $130. I'm not selling now  Grin

You could have doubled up on those coins several times already just by making a few well placed trades

Or lost half...

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile

Honestly though, who is selling right now? Who has been in this long (assuming they have) and doesn't just want to sit back and watch?

Well said.

I'm a bit later to the game. Started on board at 59 Euro, though I tried buying long before that but there were just no places easily accessible here in Germany.
Anyway, after experiencing the recent bubble, I am now in a place of mostly calm when dips happen. I know enough about BTC to know that if the price
crashed I would load up (in the absence of terrible news anyway.)
Activity: 434
I've been holding from $10 to $266, from $266 to $50, from $50 to $130. I'm not selling now  Grin

Or lost half...
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
People at 115 might not even have noticed yet. They probably put their bids in ages ago on the off chance

Why would you cancel it now if you put up a bid? Did you expect to get it filled without the market tanking?  Grin

people putting buy orders 10% below market are hoping they get filled... until the market drops 10%.
legendary
Activity: 252

Those who think that it will go down and want to buy more?
Activity: 634
Merit: 500

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It can go either way from here, from the looks of it. I'm no longer shorting, but not ready to buy back in.
Activity: 894
Merit: 501
BTC-E at $120, mtgox at $118. It's interesting how BTC-E now is higher than mtgox, it used to be like $10 lower  Cheesy

Can't use gox to predict stamp movements any more   Embarrassed
Activity: 434
Bitstamp is bullish, at $123.

The other exchanges haven't seemed as gullible as gox this morning.

legendary
BTC-E at $120, mtgox at $118. It's interesting how BTC-E now is higher than mtgox, it used to be like $10 lower  Cheesy
Activity: 420

The other exchanges haven't seemed as gullible as gox this morning.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Jump to: