Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33142. (Read 26465552 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
I didn't sell...anything...
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Activity: 411
there is no bad news..  there is only people selling to get cheaper coins.  
thanks for that made a ton of profit today..

please! keep selling
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
All this selling is just silly...
Unless you buy back cheap but i have the feeling this are people who are cashing out long term.

Or , somebody knows the headlines from tommorow Smiley))))
Looks like butterfly labs announces bulk chip sales and market reaction was down.
People at 115 might not even have noticed yet. They probably put their bids in ages ago on the off chance

Why would you cancel it now if you put up a bid? Did you expect to get it filled without the market tanking?  Grin

People tend to do so anyway.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
As of close, yesterday:

Drop the blue trendline down a bit and we are still on it.

Subconsciously or otherwise, that line is in people's heads and is affecting their long-term plans.

The further the price drops from the blue trendline, the more that trader sentiment is drawn to the trendline of 2012 as the underlying trend. I will be looking for signs of that divergence widening in future versions of this well designed infographic chart.

Are we here yet...?
Activity: 728
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
People at 115 might not even have noticed yet. They probably put their bids in ages ago on the off chance

Why would you cancel it now if you put up a bid? Did you expect to get it filled without the market tanking?  Grin
Hello 115  Grin

Seeing Bitcoin go down makes you all happy?

If he sold today a bit higher then seeing it go down makes him happy as it confirms that it was a good decision. It makes me happy for that reason.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Activity: 672
Hello 115  Grin

I did expect people to start cancelling 115 orders, this big sell bounced off. For now.

2k coins...1 semi big dump. We can expect that.
Hello 115  Grin

Seeing Bitcoin go down makes you all happy?

Hello 115  Grin

I did expect people to start cancelling 115 orders, this big sell bounced off. For now.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Unless you buy back cheap but i have the feeling this are people who are cashing out long term.

Or , somebody knows the headlines from tommorow Smiley))))
Jump to: