Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33143. (Read 26465521 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

LOL! Thanks for the laughts!  Cheesy
Grin glad to take the edge off Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
20% increase in hashrate , 10% decrease in price ... not a good weekend for miners
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
People be cashing out
in defi we trust
We have lost 2 weeks of upward trend, i think we are gona test $110 and enter in a few consolidation days, only speculating tought  Smiley

It's a little sad because i wish BTC will be worth $1000 by end of year, but well we are in bear territory until some great news arrive (paypal accepting btc maybe?  Roll Eyes)

Bear territory indeed...

Don't know why but gifs when there is a downtrend are far more funny that the cho cho ones !!!!
We have lost 2 weeks of upward trend, i think we are gona test $110 and enter in a few consolidation days, only speculating tought  Smiley

It's a little sad because i wish BTC will be worth $1000 by end of year, but well we are in bear territory until some great news arrive (paypal accepting btc maybe?  Roll Eyes)

Bear territory indeed...

http://s20.postimg.org/6wgejao59/Untitled_1.jpg
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Much as I'd love to "pounce"...I wouldn't worry much.  Looks like just an overreaction to the $1 million wall, that's been artificially propping things up.  Would say we'll bottom out at most, in the 110 range before pulling back some.  

Common , you're not funny.
Start teasing teasing bulls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok...one...just for you.   Wink

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
Biggest move we seen in weeks.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
in defi we trust
Much as I'd love to "pounce"...I wouldn't worry much.  Looks like just an overreaction to the $1 million wall, that's been artificially propping things up.  Would say we'll bottom out at most, in the 110 range before pulling back some.  

Common , you're not funny.
Start teasing teasing bulls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Heeeelp!11

Edit: Bitstamp $4 stronger now.
Well good morning fellow bitcoiners, from the beautiful USA.  What are we thinking today guys?  Up, up, UP?   Grin

See: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2349033

Cat or finger?

Did somebody dropped something on gox when coinseeker entered the forum?

Cat, i'm all about niceness now...
in defi we trust
Well good morning fellow bitcoiners, from the beautiful USA.  What are we thinking today guys?  Up, up, UP?   Grin

Cat or finger?

Did somebody dropped something on gox when coinseeker entered the forum?

^ LOL

So, what now? Another consolidation period with no volume? How long this time? A fortnight? 6 weeks? followed by a final rally just to have it spoilt by a dumper on a whim? I think that scenario would be too sickeningly boring to be likely.

"Wait and see" is over -- consolidation is pointless. Screw stability. Buy and laugh in the dumpers' faces.

That's the problem with a currency based 95% on speculation. Nobody wants to buy any if there isn't money to be made.

Another treat, this one from Alexa:
http://s20.postimg.org/6rcn9mgu5/Capture.jpg
Activity: 1036
Merit: 524
^ LOL

So, what now? Another consolidation period with no volume? How long this time? A fortnight? 6 weeks? followed by a final rally just to have it spoilt by a dumper on a whim? I think that scenario would be too sickeningly boring to be likely.

"Wait and see" is over -- consolidation is pointless. Screw stability. Buy and laugh in the dumpers' faces.

That's the problem with a currency based 95% on speculation. Nobody wants to buy any if there isn't money to be made.
in defi we trust
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!
^ LOL

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Jump to: