Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33140. (Read 26465551 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
So unless it's between 9h and 17h, on a monday, 'murica time, it's manipulation?

No, but to put a large sell order in on a weekend, at 5am is either manipulation or stupidity regarding the price you will get.
I didn't rule out the latter. But this is a speculation forum.  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Some buys pushing price up...
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1004

Nothing's impossible. Bitcoin could be trading for $10, $50, $100 or even higher over the next few months.

That's wrong. Everything's impossible, except the one and only possible past and future. There is only one world. Possibilities are existing in our brains only.

Congratulations, you just rolled back about a century of physics.

A century of BS-physics. But I know, some QM 'physicists' (not all !) do indeed believe, that there are 'possibilities' for the past and the future.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1004

You forgot one thing. They did it in the middle of the night on a WEEKEND.

Great test...

In the middle of the night? Do you think the Earth is flat?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

Nothing's impossible. Bitcoin could be trading for $10, $50, $100 or even higher over the next few months.

That's wrong. Everything's impossible, except the one and only possible past and future. There is only one world. Possibilities are existing in our brains only.

Congratulations, you just rolled back about a century of physics.
Activity: 434
So unless it's between 9h and 17h, on a monday, 'murica time, it's manipulation?
legendary
Antifragile

Great test...

Middle of the night? It was 5 am here and around 11 am in Europe.

5am - Who is up then?
11am - Got me there. But still, Sunday and most volume is from American trades (e.g. - Here in Germany we are at 1,200 on bitcoin.de)...

Great test...

Middle of the night? It was 5 am here and around 11 am in Europe.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
As I said many times, breaking $125 is a clear trend reversal signal. Expect sub $100 coins very soon. If $80 is broken, expect testing again $50. If that support level is not broken, that's still a bullish sign considering that 1 BTC costed $14 in January this year.

IMO $50 is going to be the very post-bubble bottom, we won't going to go under that level. If we do, we will have a 2011-like scenario.

This ^
legendary
Antifragile
Ok , I think the worst is behind us.

Probably Monday morning will clear things.

We are sitting nicely on support but I don't like the bottom of big rid candles to define support. Hopefully we have a high volume selloff tomorrow and come back up to form a nice hammer.
legendary
Antifragile
It looks like an attempt to sell just to make Bitcoin prices lower.

I wonder why they did not just do that. At one point it cost only around 200 BTC to break 115.

It's people cashing out. Not rebuying. Not a good sign.

What? Dumping thousands of coins in one market order is possibly the WORST way to cash out in existence. All signs point to "NOT people cashing out."

So what makes you say, with such certainty, "It's people cashing out." Stupidity? Ignorance? Thinking that dumping thousands of coins in one market order and experiencing slippage 2 DA MAX is the best way to cash out rather than the worstRoll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

EDIT: And no, the fact that they did not instantly rebuy all $2.5 million worth of coins and bring price back up to 125+ does not definitively mean they are cashing out. That's not how this game works. Grin

Great test...
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Ok , I think the worst is behind us.

Probably Monday morning will clear things.

Activity: 448

I wonder why they did not just do that. At one point it cost only around 200 BTC to break 115.

What? Dumping thousands of coins in one market order is possibly the WORST way to cash out in existence. All signs point to "NOT people cashing out."

So what makes you say, with such certainty, "It's people cashing out." Stupidity? Ignorance? Thinking that dumping thousands of coins in one market order and experiencing slippage 2 DA MAX is the best way to cash out rather than the worstRoll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

EDIT: And no, the fact that they did not instantly rebuy all $2.5 million worth of coins and bring price back up to 125+ does not definitively mean they are cashing out. That's not how this game works. Grin
Activity: 252
legendary
Antifragile

I wouldn't look at it like that. It is Sunday and I'm sure a lot of auto sells are being triggered.
We will see what we got this week. And if that isn't much, time to reload for better prices.  Grin
I can imagine how you old timers feel - totally unfazed by this. Nice feeling...
From Reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1fiu48/beginning_to_worry_yet/

- Beginning to worry yet?

--This is what happens when the govt. scares the hell out of new investors. It doesn't help that the verification process to get on Mt. Gox takes was made more difficulty.

--No worries, 115 is a strong support and it holds well.

--June is bad for all investments. Go outside and spend some money.

--Buy all the coins!! Cheesy

--im holding for the longest time

------------

Cry
Activity: 894
Merit: 501

Why do you reckon they're not planning to rebuy after a bit longer from a manipulated short-term trend reversal?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Notice lack of support walls, its not cheap enough for the whales..It gonna be a long day..
Jump to: