Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33225. (Read 26464101 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I don't think so, but many here are trading on 1.5% profit...
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Is it even useful to look at intervals that small?
And if you want to look with intervals this small, you can also see an upward triangle.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Looks like a head and shoulders forming....watch for the width of that right shoulder.

I see it... but I need to look in at 15 minutes periods, or even 5 minutes to get a clearer view.  Undecided
Really short therm.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Looks like a head and shoulders forming....watch for the width of that right shoulder.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Oh well, price was starting to run away.
Bought back in at 128, +0.5%BTC - could have gone better, but could have gone worse too  Roll Eyes

I am all in again. (okay, that is my default stanze  Cheesy)

I think you could have waited a little longer, the price is likely to oscillate between 126 and 129 on Bitstamp for a while before continuing the trend. And since it's (almost) weekend we're probably going through a couple days of consolidation again.

Maybe I'll see a chance to do another sell/buy cycle - price at bitstamp is up to 129  Smiley

But I'll watch mt.gox closely first, whether the rally really won't continue for now.
Don't want to be in fiat if it does  Wink

If it goes up to 130 without mt.gox starting to rise equivalently, I'll definitely resell...
Activity: 560
What on earth is wrong with Gox today? Bitcoinity is showing 10000m++ of lag every few minutes.

I've noticed this over past few weeks. I also saw a message at top of Bitcoinity earlier that said something like, "Crazy lag times are coming directly from Gox's API. You can disable them in preferences." White text on green background. The message was only on-screen for maybe 15 seconds or so.
Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked
Activity: 763
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Bought back in at 128, +0.5%BTC - could have gone better, but could have gone worse too  Roll Eyes

I am all in again. (okay, that is my default stanze  Cheesy)

I think you could have waited a little longer, the price is likely to oscillate between 126 and 129 on Bitstamp for a while before continuing the trend. And since it's (almost) weekend we're probably going through a couple days of consolidation again.
Activity: 518

I am all in again. (okay, that is my default stanze  Cheesy)
Still waiting for my chance to buy back in. Nobody trading on bitstamp atm.  Cry

And I'd like to avoid buying back in at 127.7 if I can help it.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
What on earth is wrong with Gox today? Bitcoinity is showing 10000m++ of lag every few minutes.

.... manipulation....Smiley))
Activity: 84
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!
Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked
Sold @129.5 on Bitstamp. Knew something was not right here.

Good timing, but I hope you don't miss the train when it leaves the station again. This is still normal retracement after a rally,
It could be, it's only a $5 drop which would have seemed like nothing a few weeks ago, merely one of many bear traps on the way up.  I'm not saying that I know what is going to happen though so this isn't intended as FUD.

We had the same thing last week, price went up to $126, then back down to $119-121 after which it stabilized at $122-123.
I missed the chance to sell at the top because I was cooking dinner for my daughter. (no surprise there, this sort of thing keeps happening).  However, I'm not going to panic and sell now, if I do that then everyone's bound to suddenly buy back in and leave me behind.  If I had fiat I'd be considering buying soon instead anyway.  I don't have enough BTC to have lost much more than the price of a couple of packets of cigarettes if it never goes back up so I'm not going to be jumping out of the window over it anyway, this isn't Wall Street.

Anyway, jumping out the window isn't as effective in a house as it is in a tower block, you just get bruises and grass stains on your clothes from the lawn, then you go back indoors and everyone laughs at your stupidity

Edit:  Come to think about it I wouldn't be losing anyway, just not gaining as much as I could have - these coins only cost me $122.89
Activity: 84
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!
Sold @129.5 on Bitstamp. Knew something was not right here.

sold at a loss?

1.5% win, not much but I'm glad I'm out for now.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Jump to: