Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33226. (Read 26464101 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Sold @129.5 on Bitstamp. Knew something was not right here.

Good timing, but I hope you don't miss the train when it leaves the station again. This is still normal retracement after a rally,
It could be, it's only a $5 drop which would have seemed like nothing a few weeks ago, merely one of many bear traps on the way up.  I'm not saying that I know what is going to happen though so this isn't intended as FUD.

We had the same thing last week, price went up to $126, then back down to $119-121 after which it stabilized at $122-123.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
This account was recently hacked

Good timing, but I hope you don't miss the train when it leaves the station again. This is still normal retracement after a rally,
It could be, it's only a $5 drop which would have seemed like nothing a few weeks ago, merely one of many bear traps on the way up.  I'm not saying that I know what is going to happen though so this isn't intended as FUD.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Remember this?

We got goxed?

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sold at a loss?
legendary
Activity: 1246

Activity: 434
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!
Activity: 70
bitstamp: ask wall (barely shrunken to 230BTC) moved down to 128.75
mt.gox: looks like we will fall below 131
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Or it could just be: volume was low for a while. now it is high again. normally volume gets high when price moves.

But, yes, "insider trading" is more likely

Brilliant analysis...

on the other hand: aren't we all insiders?
bitstamp:
Mini ask wall (240BTC) at 129.39
significant, because this is the first thing to move the price on bitstamp down from the daily high of 129.9

bitstamp sometimes really does require patience, more so than mt.gox...
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Found a new blue line I like the look of very much Smiley

Do you realize that the closing price of a daily candle is kind of arbitrary when it comes to trend lines?

the drop to 50 was dumb so it doesn't count   Tongue

uhhh...

There's definitely tension in the air. Lots of panic selling as soon as there's even a slight downturn on Gox...

Pah, I am still wating for the "panic selling". bitstamp seems hardly to have noticed that mt.gox is not charging ahead anymore...
Activity: 434

Do you realize that the closing price of a daily candle is kind of arbitrary when it comes to trend lines?

the drop to 50 was dumb so it doesn't count   Tongue

The rise to $266 was the dumb one.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

the drop to 50 was dumb so it doesn't count   Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 350
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"

legendary
Activity: 1554
Watching this thing attempt to go over 132 is like watching the birth of a baby.

PUUUUSH! Cmon' PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!

Congratulations on the bouncing baby bitcoin boy.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
As soon as there's a slight drop on Gox, Bitstamp absolutely shits itself. But when there's a big rise then Bitstamp just doesnt care.

Huh

It will be all good. Smiley The gap between Bitstamp and Gox is way smaller now. And take a look at this and this.
Activity: 84
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!
As soon as there's a slight drop on Gox, Bitstamp absolutely shits itself. But when there's a big rise then Bitstamp just doesnt care.

Huh

Cause a lot of ppl are worried about all of gox's assets  getting frozen and price increases there being panic buying to transfer off.

There's definitely tension in the air. Lots of panic selling as soon as there's even a slight downturn on Gox...

Not on Gox there isn't

Yeah I only meant Bitstamp.
Jump to: