Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33298. (Read 26463382 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
I can imagine that quite a few who bought in around $112 will have their fingers hovering over the trigger right about now. Lets hope most have steady hands.

Let the weak hands perish and the strong survive. Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I can imagine that quite a few who bought in around $112 will have their fingers hovering over the trigger right about now. Lets hope most have steady hands.

I think most will try to sell at $125, and most think that it won't go below $120 again, so that's where they are buying.
Activity: 70
Move over clarinets, I'm getting on the band wagon

I don't know how many people are in it for the short score. I think most buyers are looking long term.
Activity: 107
legendary
Activity: 1246
Feel like a noob for asking - but can someone explain the bid sum/ask sum graph from blockchained.com?

Will

Just ignore Jaroslaw he is the biggest noob of this forum, he is too self-absorbed to pay attention to what it is you're asking. Bid sum/ask sum graph compares the price to the ratio between total bids and asks on the order book. So if there's $22M bids and 110k btc that makes bid sum/ask sum = 200. The red line shows the bid sum/ask sum number and if it's in line with the price (blue line) it means that there's a perfect balance between bids and asks at that particular price. When the red line is higher than the blue line it means that there are relatively a lot of bids on the orderbook and usually that means that the price will rise as well (demand is high).
Activity: 84
supernode
120$ HELLO AGAIN Cheesy
$90 is right around the corner.

Please stop quoting Jaroslaw. He is the first idiot I put on ignore here.

you mad ? Cheesy now i make some gaimz
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Feel like a noob for asking - but can someone explain the bid sum/ask sum graph from blockchained.com?

Will

People buying btc because transfering money from mtgox is difficul and after US gov take care on gox everyone want to move to other exchange

I kind of agree with this being the main reason, especially as the price with other exchanges is so off (6-7$/BTC !)
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
120$ HELLO AGAIN Cheesy
$90 is right around the corner.

Please stop quoting Jaroslaw. He is the first idiot I put on ignore here.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
i'm starting to think we'll be making new all time highs pretty soon.

I hope not. Not yet. please let this be a slow rise!
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
supernode

Will

People buying btc because transfering money from mtgox is difficul and after US gov take care on gox everyone want to move to other exchange
Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Will
legendary
Activity: 840
HAHah that nearly 2k wall at 125.3 or wherever it was retreated fast.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
He probably means they don't physically exist like paper and metal.

The CFTC regulates derivatives. You'd think he'd be comfortable with things that don't exist. LOL
Post of the day!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
He probably means they don't physically exist like paper and metal.

The CFTC regulates derivatives. You'd think he'd be comfortable with things that don't exist. LOL
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"
In other news, seen the MtGox/BTCe gap lately? About $14, at one point about $17.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Be aware that no dump was made after reaching 125$ yet, this was only micro selling. When the big fish sells we will get -10$ for sure, he only waits for some walls Cheesy

1k wall at the very top 125

SOLD!

big walls at the top again...

will the seller bite into it?
supernode
Be aware that no dump was made after reaching 125$ yet, this was only micro selling. When the big fish sells we will get -10$ for sure, he only waits for some walls Cheesy
Jump to: