Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33296. (Read 26463427 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Not that it has recovered, does this strengthen support or weaken it?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

What just happened there? The order book isn't that thin that such a jump should happen for a 100 btc trade. Mtgox order matching failure, or am I missing something?
clearly there was more than 100 BTC traded
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007

What just happened there? The order book isn't that thin that such a jump should happen for a 100 btc trade. Mtgox order matching failure, or am I missing something?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
Someone is slowly offloading a lot of coins on Bitstamp at pretty reasonable prices...

a $6 price difference that won't last long. I wish I had fiat on Bitstamp!

If you live in the EU you can get fiat in within 24 hrs with a SEPA deposit. Smiley

24 Hours is an EON in Bitcoin land. You might as well be saying I can get fiat in by the next ice age. :-)
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
 Roll Eyes

either you manipulate the walls or the walls manipulate you
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
Support bid wall at $120 has been removed in the face of this possible trend reversal.

I noticed that - it's not looking so great right now
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed
Support bid wall at $120 has been removed in the face of this possible trend reversal.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
ManualMiner
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed
Bid wall at $122 is being consumed. Volume modest.
Activity: 112
Someone just sold 1160 bitcoins at once!

-edit-

Someone else sold 749!
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
i'm not sure why, maybe it was my buys at 100$, but i'm:

up Up UP!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Someone is slowly offloading a lot of coins on Bitstamp at pretty reasonable prices...

If you live in the EU you can get fiat in within 24 hrs with a SEPA deposit. Smiley
and you'll never get it back

I haven't had any bad experience with them yet, good and responsive support and no problem moving fiat in and out at all. Did you have a problem with them?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1204
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

legendary

The rats are leaving the ship.
I think we can go as high as 20% cross exchange spread and gox under 50% of volume.

Gogogo.... flee the gox
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Why would a rat leave a ship?

Unless it's sinking
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP

The rats are leaving the ship.
I think we can go as high as 20% cross exchange spread and gox under 50% of volume.
Activity: 115
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Looks like a nice bull flag to me, not sure whether we have enough volume to break further upwards now though. But who knows, this is bitcoin.
Jump to: