Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33330. (Read 26463134 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

Possibly the weirdest video I have ever seen and I have watched two girls one cup.......this bear video is really bizarre. 
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Will it likely break out in the next hour or what? It looks like a strong but chaotic uptrend. .
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 87
It's alive?!

Why don't I see any trades on clarmoody?  Huh
Working fine here.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It's alive?!

Why don't I see any trades on clarmoody?  Huh
Activity: 252

WE clearly need more adoption, and more "bitcoin stores" instead of "bitcoin markets", all this trading with the goal of converting to fiat is an illusion.

Grin  Now there's some truth.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is becoming more and more antifragile.  Soon the blockchain will start hacking itself, enforcing regulations against itself, creating altcoin competitors for itself, all to grow stronger!

Soon it will be alive!

It already has a pulse!
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
I don't want to sound negative, but after the bubble the price hasn't really spiked any time. It appears to me that sometimes it flash crashes and then it takes quite a bit to catch up. There is a tinny little wall at 20 that is probably holding the record of the most difficult to throw down. It has been there for the last two weeks. Today the price scratched it only to quickly drop 10 usd almost immediately after. The bid profile is also quite shy while the ask is getting fatter near by the vertice.

Quite frankly 115 is perfectly fine for me, if only bitcoin would be a currency that could be thought of as a reference value.

WE clearly need more adoption, and more "bitcoin stores" instead of "bitcoin markets", all this trading with the goal of converting to fiat is an illusion.
Activity: 420
I'm starting to have serious doubts...

You're as transparent as used Neutrogena.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
I made a btc withdrawal from gox but it never posted to the network. Anyone else have any luck with withdrawals?

I withdrew BTC successfully but it was earlier in the day, around noon EDT.

Edit: Oh, I see you got yours too. Cheers.

+1 yup Grin
Activity: 420
I made a btc withdrawal from gox but it never posted to the network. Anyone else have any luck with withdrawals?

I withdrew BTC successfully but it was earlier in the day, around noon EDT.

Edit: Oh, I see you got yours too. Cheers.
I don't see a bunch of small-time fear mongerers causing much if any drop in the price from here. Tomorrow is a bright place.  Grin
Bitcoin is becoming more and more antifragile.  Soon the blockchain will start hacking itself, enforcing regulations against itself, creating altcoin competitors for itself, all to grow stronger!

Soon it will be alive!
Activity: 434
Bitcoin is becoming more and more antifragile.  Soon the blockchain will start hacking itself, enforcing regulations against itself, creating altcoin competitors for itself, all to grow stronger!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Oh come now, if people don't panic fairly consistently how can day traders make any money?

I've already made some money,

the real trick is not being greedy
legendary
Oh come now, if people don't panic fairly consistently how can day traders make any money?

Just the big players do.

Dont hold your breath.
Activity: 308
decentralizedhashing.com
legendary

Panic ?

On IRC they are saying they are showing up but it takes a little time.

Yup there it is...came through.

Panic? lol panic is for noobs.

Jump to: