Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33358. (Read 26462809 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Who is buying now at 110-112$ range? People who sold at what price? 150$? More? Less?

i'm buying tonight if the price is gr8!  Smiley
<100?

that would be good.
might send more money tomorrow morning to catch the bottom, if  <100....
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
This bull will try to shake you off. Hold tight!
Bitcoin rule #73:
A bad news never comes alone.

I wonder what else we'll learn shortly.

True, but you are overloading the forum with bearish talk Smiley Sold all your coins it seems Wink

(just wait a little, still offloading mine  Cool)
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
I wonder when everyone is going to calm down for a minute and take a deep breath until we actually know what the issue is here...

alarmist responses are really no good.

Cant wait to see MadBitcoins next video  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Who is buying now at 110-112$ range? People who sold at what price? 150$? More? Less?

<100?
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Don't expect the imminent bounce back this time..

Slightly confused by this statement  Tongue

what? no thats crazy bitcoin ALWAYS bounces back  Wink

It's illogical Captain ... I am told not to expect something that is imminent ... but I was just told it was imminent  
[/quote]

lol!
Activity: 364
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"
I wonder when everyone is going to calm down for a minute and take a deep breath until we actually know what the issue is here...

alarmist responses are really no good.

Activity: 798

Slightly confused by this statement  Tongue

what? no thats crazy bitcoin ALWAYS bounces back  Wink

It's illogical Captain ... I am told not to expect something that is imminent ... but I was just told it was imminent 
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner

legendary
Activity: 434
Crashing in slow motion... boring!  Tongue
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner

this is good news.

Slightly confused by this statement  Tongue

what? no thats crazy bitcoin ALWAYS bounces back  Wink
Activity: 798

Slightly confused by this statement  Tongue
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
Bitcoin rule #73:

When it rains, it pours. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1428
These dips don't even bother me anymore. Blips on the radar in a few years.
This is not the usual panic sell off that bounces back, this seizure can have severe implication on future funding of bitcoin capitalization.
Activity: 434
Bitcoin rule #73:

legendary
You'll see sub 100 in the next couple hours or so.  Maybe less.  Especially as people who don't sit and watch this forum or the markets get home and realize they are losing big $$$ and are caught in a firestorm.  I feel bad for those who aren't aware yet and have limit orders setup.   Cry  

Do you think it will go that far in the absence of additional news tonight? I was thinking steam would run out around the 105 walls at best in the absence of any additional multi-thousand BTC sell offs.

Yes I do, speculating of course...I think you're only going to see this panic sell gain momentum.  Those walls are coming down.  There's really no way to know where the bottom is and when the CNN's and others start running the story, there's just no way to know where this thing will stop.  I still believe the core of Bitcoin is around the $50 or $60 mark, if it's any consolation.  Retesting the lows was expected and if they breakthrough that...it's a whole new ballgame.  All bets are off.

what is this news everyone is going nuts about?
The Dwolla/MtGox thing with some bully agency or wtf in the US...
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Cryptocurrency - never short of shit news  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
Can a mod please remove the useless spam from fourkey? I have already ignored his sorry ass but seeing his name everywhere tends to get annoying..
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
You'll see sub 100 in the next couple hours or so.  Maybe less.  Especially as people who don't sit and watch this forum or the markets get home and realize they are losing big $$$ and are caught in a firestorm.  I feel bad for those who aren't aware yet and have limit orders setup.   Cry  

Do you think it will go that far in the absence of additional news tonight? I was thinking steam would run out around the 105 walls at best in the absence of any additional multi-thousand BTC sell offs.

Yes I do, speculating of course...I think you're only going to see this panic sell gain momentum.  Those walls are going to come right down.  There's really no way to know where the bottom is and when the CNN's and others start running the story, there's just no way to know where this thing will stop.  I still believe the core of Bitcoin is around the $50 or $60 mark, if it's any consolation.  Retesting the lows was expected and if they breakthrough that...it's a whole new ballgame.  All bets are off.

Finally some one who talks sense!

Good job coinseeker
Jump to: