Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33360. (Read 26462809 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If there's a real show of force against Gox in the US when business opens tomorrow, we'll definitely be seeing sub $100 for sure imo.
I think there is no need to wait until tomorrow..

I agree. I am now shorting this thing...

link?

me?
lmao

lol
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
If there's a real show of force against Gox in the US when business opens tomorrow, we'll definitely be seeing sub $100 for sure imo.

You'll see sub 100 in the next couple hours or so.  Maybe less.  Especially as people who don't sit and watch this forum or the markets get home and realize they are losing big $$$ and are caught in a firestorm.  I feel bad for those who aren't aware yet and have limit orders setup.   Cry  
lol

its time to buy  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

link?

me?
lmao

link?

me?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 252

You'll see sub 100 in the next couple hours or so.  Maybe less.  Especially as people who don't sit and watch this forum or the markets get home and realize they are losing big $$$ and are caught in a firestorm.  I feel bad for those who aren't aware yet and have limit orders setup.   Cry  
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner

link?

legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
legendary
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Sell is new the trend

LOW BTC is WHAT WE WANT
legendary
Activity: 252
Activity: 434
Still holding to your coins?

legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Trading below $110 on Bitstamp ...
Suggests to me some people are using up fiat on Gox

Why is there a price difference?

Bear Logic " if i cash out on Bitstamp, i can crash the price... SELL SELL SELL! "
legendary
Activity: 1428
The impulse downwards paused when it reached the illustrated support trendline, thus adding evidence for the support trendline's existence.

The interesting question is whether the strength of this downdraft will be renewed soon and bust down through the support. Trading sentiment will become more bearish if it does.

I'm afraid this time, there is Solid Fundamentals in this "panic selling"; attack in disguise by US agency.
 Support is irrelevant now to people whom Fiat amount matters most.
Activity: 798
Relatively big coins movement in the last hour and a half.

Dammit ... when do we get the internet sarcasm font ?
Thanks  Wink
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I guess it's times like these that we test the real support of bitcoin (not the money making trading kind) ?
Jump to: