Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33361. (Read 26462807 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed
The impulse downwards paused when it reached the illustrated support trendline, thus adding evidence for the support trendline's existence.

The interesting question is whether the strength of this downdraft will be renewed soon and bust down through the support. Trading sentiment will become more bearish if it does.

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Relatively big coins movement in the last hour and a half.
So? Sorry but I am slow  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1428

Those are not coins rushing to exchanges...  Roll Eyes

Oh my, the bloodshed just started..
legendary

Frozenlock, I did not understand your chart ... can you explain it please
[/quote]
+1
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Relatively big coins movement in the last hour and a half.
Activity: 798
Trading below $110 on Bitstamp ...
Suggests to me some people are using up fiat on Gox

It's just one person with a big stack of btc constantly undercutting others. He wants to cash out asap it seems.. he might get burned I think.

Fuck me he's panicking ... offering at $106 now

Frozenlock, I did not understand your chart ... can you explain it please
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Daaamn it's going down hard on Bitstamp.

Why is there a price difference?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Daaamn it's going down hard on Bitstamp.
Activity: 252
This is a STATEMENT from the US Government to Bitcoin.  My advice being a US citizen and knowing the reach of the USG...Sell NOW or forever hold your piece.  This is going to get worse as the news reaches mainstream media.  By then, it will be too late.  I'm taking my profit and I'll watch from the sidelines. I'll buy back when the dust settles.  Good luck to all.

Agreed, many still don't realize the implications of this seizure, it is a start of a slandering campaign to stop 'financing' of bitcoin. The fight started sooner than expected.

I am selling now..

Will buy after conference. I do not want to be in JAIL or accused of terrorism or illegal work!

You should probably just stay away then. You knew what BTC meant when you got in.
This is not an investment, it's a movement.
Use that conference money on setting up a nice IRA... Tongue

You think it's a movement, I think it's a virtual currency and I've been tell ya'll this was going to happen but you're blinded by ideology and somehow through, I don't know....magic thought that Bitcoin was immunize to governmental intervention.  You don't just stickup your middle finger to the US government and think they'll just say, "Yeah, that's fine.  Please continue to avoid taxes and send money to anonymous recipients."

The biggest piece most of you fail to see and even I didn't see this coming, was they used Homeland security, NOT, the Justice Dept.  Homeland security has all kinds of freedoms to do whatever they want in the name of "fighting terror."  This is really bad...but Bitcoin can survive this if the Bitcoin community is ready to start talking realistically about its future inclusion into everyday society.  This libertarian crap...well...welcome to its reality.  You reap what you sow.  
legendary
Activity: 1246

It's just one person with a big stack of btc constantly undercutting others. He wants to cash out asap it seems.. he might get burned I think.
Activity: 42

Why is there a price difference?
Activity: 434

Those are not coins rushing to exchanges...  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 798

EDIT : $108 just traded
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Can't believe any of you have still not 'ignored' fourkey ... please stop quoting him  Wink

My thoughts exactly. His FUD is the worst kind, it's not even with an sarcastic twist or angle; just plain BS.
Activity: 364
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"
Can't believe any of you have still not 'ignored' fourkey ... please stop quoting him  Wink

yeah fair point, I don't really like using ignore button as I like to know the general discussion
Activity: 48
Managed to sell at Euro92btop was Euro93 so I am smiling at the moment
Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked
Activity: 364
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"

citing an email that OkCupid co-founder Chris Coyne received from the DHS and posted in an online forum.

this story is some seriously bad journalism...

DHS did not contact him directing, and he posted his email from Dwolla on twitter... talk about rushing to get a story out
Jump to: