Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33367. (Read 26462764 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
some bears are going to get burned ...severley  

The odd thing is, if you think MtGox is about to get owned by the US Govt, you need to BUY bitcoins and move them off the exchange.

This was my thought too.  This also leads to the theory that it's really just a couple guys trying to manipulate and buy back more coinage then they started with.

well lets wait how this ones playing out... I am holding this one for now

MtGox is a cancer on the Bitcoin ecosystem, it would be great long term news if people left there in droves. Like I said, buy bitcoins, move them off the site if you're actually scared. The last thing I'd go is have them wire me money, DHS could have told every bank in the US to freeze any incoming wires from them.

This all still seems a little iffy. I'm surprised Dwolla would mention lawsuits no one can find record of, and MtGox would have no idea (they still list Dwolla as a withdrawal method). Seems like poor taste by Dwolla (who's CEO has blogged his support of Bitcoin) to say it's now "illegal to deal with MtGox". A lawsuit doesn't make it illegal, the DHS orders if they exist also sound questionable. If it's not a hoax it's a poorly worded notification from Dwolla.

Regardless if MtGox worries you, move *coins* off the exchange, not fiat.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It's bullish and bearish all at the same time!

No it's not.

It's 2011 all over again, with all kind of bad news coming out of the woodwork
precisely when everyone thought the worse was behind us.
Merit: 500
Good news (trust me, it is) + One guy dumping = PANIC!

Not sure how this is good news  Huh
Short term I think we are going to face a panic wave with all speculators trying to short sell.
Activity: 252
These are just limit orders propping up the fall.  People who don't know this is happening and couldn't pull there orders in time.  When they get home from work, they might need suicide watch.   Undecided

Add to that a couple of big wigs risking their chips to try to stop it.  Good luck.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I dont think so we will see double digits so soon.. maybe near about 100 by the end of the night..
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We're going back to double digits guys.  Wink
Activity: 87

The odd thing is, if you think MtGox is about to get owned by the US Govt, you need to BUY bitcoins and move them off the exchange.

This was my thought too.  This also leads to the theory that it's really just a couple guys trying to manipulate and buy back more coinage then they started with.

well lets wait how this ones playing out... I am holding this one for now
Activity: 518

Yes, I'm starting to believe in some sort of curse on Bitcoin that prevents it from finding any level of stability.  It's like, the moment we think we're there MtGox comes and hits us in the gonads.

FTFY

Thanks  Grin
You guys are insane. No disrespect.  Wink
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
I guess someone just really needed 3 million dollars! Good riddance to them, now let's be sure not to let them buy anything back without paying a premium for the privilege.
Activity: 518

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Activity: 112
Recovered magnificently! I love margins and shorting! xD
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

What you're going to sell Bitcoins then try a wire transfer? Yeah, the US Govt wouldn't be able to track wire transfers. Oh wait.
The train is leaving guys. Next stop: Zerooooooo!
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

Yes, I'm starting to believe in some sort of curse on Bitcoin that prevents it from finding any level of stability.  It's like, the moment we think we're there MtGox comes and hits us in the gonads.

FTFY
Activity: 280
Activity: 87
Activity: 634
If the price doesn't fall anymore, can we call $109.42 a bottom for the purposes of tracking bottoms?
Jump to: