Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33368. (Read 26462745 times)

Activity: 841
Merit: 608
Ugh, I was sort of liking the stability.

Gox needed some more income. Lag is down, looks like in the end only a few point hit. Not bad. Of course with my day trading still ended up down.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Yes, I'm starting to believe in some sort of curse on Bitcoin that prevents it from finding any level of stability.  It's like, the moment we think we're there something completely out of left field comes and hits us in the gonads.  I fully expect that two weeks from now when we're stable at $140 we'll all find out BTC gives you cancer Sad
Activity: 938
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
And the price is back to 114 and appears to be holding, really?  No more panic than that?
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Mtgox trading engine lag: 37049m 45s

maybe a bug

I've seen this happen on occasion the last week or so.  Even at points where there was about 5 or 6 seconds of lag it would jump randomly to that 100000m lag.
I also noticed these random numbers...
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed
Clarkmoody has died on me

Mine too if it is any comfort. Bitcoinity still OK.
Clarkmoody has died on me
Activity: 518
Mtgox trading engine lag: 37049m 45s

maybe a bug

I've seen this happen on occasion the last week or so.  Even at points where there was about 5 or 6 seconds of lag it would jump randomly to that 100000m lag.
Stephen Reed
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
so fast...... glad I went with my gut this morning.....

I see 1m20s
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105
WalletScrutiny.com
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
For the past 8 days the rate has been unusually steady hardly any fluctuations, I can see a pump and dump is due within the next couple of days> I expect the price to increase a moderate 5-10% more then we will see a sudden dump with a 30% fall then a steady increase as people get out their poop scoopers to collect the cheaper coins that others lost shitting their pants

Is my prediction coming true? BTC was $118 when I wrote this, now down to 110, heading below $100 I say
God I hope so! Sub 100! 40! Please 40$ LOL
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
For the past 8 days the rate has been unusually steady hardly any fluctuations, I can see a pump and dump is due within the next couple of days> I expect the price to increase a moderate 5-10% more then we will see a sudden dump with a 30% fall then a steady increase as people get out their poop scoopers to collect the cheaper coins that others lost shitting their pants

Is my prediction coming true? BTC was $118 when I wrote this, now down to 110, heading below $100 I say

I guess I've failed to see the 5-10% rise since you've posted that.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
The real question for me: sell and look for a new entry point which could be missed or buy more BTC on the way down.
Stephen Reed
There is power to this downdraft.

Hourly volume is already 7000 BTC 10 minutes after the hour.
Activity: 48

Wish I had more fiat to move on in!
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
Activity: 56
Things could be worse. At least the wall at 120 is still there Cheesy
Stephen Reed
Remember that in November one could buy a bitcoin for $10. This downdraft will very likely not go that far.
Jump to: