Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33375. (Read 26462707 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code
Daily chart looking very bullish for a spike to 130/140 soon

Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I have been watching that as well, very bullish, my guy still tells me lower prices though.

However I have been wrong before :/

I find it interesting that the market suddenly got very stable a week before the conference. Seeing as Coinbase just got 5M, there's likely to be some VC money floating around. I'd imagine 10-30% swings in the price would be counterproductive to people trying to legitimize/sell BTC as a whole. All of the big players in Bitcoin stand to benefit from a nice stable price and it wouldn't be all that hard to artificially stabilize things. A single person is propping up LTC, so it's not like it would take some kind of elaborate scheme.

Trying to sell your idea, sell your business, partner with non-Bitcoin businesses, having the market drop 10-20% would generate some skeptical questions. Any news about the exchanges brings up questions about MtGox which I’m sure everyone at the conference would love to avoid.
A quick scan through the speakers, probably 60-100M of fiat tied up in BTC, they’ll make sure it survives the weekend. Along with 50k of BTC bids between $100-$117, people expecting good news from the conference, probably a bad time to dump 60-80k coins on the market driving it sub $100.

Makes sense for all the big players to keep it stable and makes sense for any big sell offs to wait for a conference bump. I don’t see it going down, if anything a few mini rallies leading up and from any good news. Next week, probably gets a little bumpy.  
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Yeah. I hope you using this forum over Tor or an anonymised VPN if you're planning to admit you trade Bitcoin.

Of course I don't trade Bitcoin, man! I have no incomes in my life, so I don't pay taxes  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"
I've never dodged a single penny of tax in my life and I suspect that is their main concern (tax, not me).

And I don't pay any taxes in principle (I'm libertarian, so f**k them all). But I'm not from UK

Yeah. I hope you using this forum over Tor or an anonymised VPN if you're planning to admit you trade Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
foo
Activity: 409
I've never dodged a single penny of tax in my life and I suspect that is their main concern (tax, not me).

And I don't pay any taxes in principle (I'm libertarian, so f**k them all). But I'm not from UK

This is great news and I'm happy that my country is taking a measured response rather than an immediately hostile one (I'm looking at YOU Canada...)

I've never dodged a single penny of tax in my life and I suspect that is their main concern (tax, not me). We need close scrutiny like this to progress.
Buy bitcoins while you still can!

I got 100,000 cheap on eBay this morning. I had to wipe the blood off them though.
Activity: 364
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"
UK taxmen, police and spies look at Bitcoin threat

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/42ca6762-bbfc-11e2-82df-00144feab7de.html#axzz2TGEytQ2t

Bitcoin is a threat now!

This could be good news.

Bitcoin is taken seriously, and regulated bitcoin exchange is being considered in the UK.

Legitimacy...

legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Woohoo bots goin crazy again  Grin

Wtf was that? A donation to MtGox?

No idea, but that sure was one of the weirdest things lately. Bitcoinity also did some funky stuff.
FNG
Activity: 588
That's 2 hours earlier than expected, are the Americans awake already? Shocked
Nokia crashing...Finns jumping in lol
Jump to: