Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33378. (Read 26462656 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
best wishes reptilia, but seriously, I don't know what to think about you... you are quite the enigma and I'd rather not be a part of your melodrama.

Despite the fact that about $100k is scammed from me annually, plus I lost 1,100,000mBTC two weeks back and possibly more last week, the following statement is true:

"I have never possessed the private key to any less than 2,400,000mBTC nor any more than 35,000,000mBTC, at any time since the beginning of 2012."

I guess that puts me on the map. I think I was among the wealthiest people in the summit.
enjoy

The way he phrases this he would not be lying if he, in fact, has no bitcoins at all, as he would never have possessed the key to less than blah blah because he would never have possessed the key to any at all.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
bitcoin hundred-aire
Those bids are really piling up.. 20k at $110 now.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"
Guys, stay on subject please.

agreed, thanks for heads up
Despite the fact that about $100k is scammed from me annually, plus I lost 1,100,000mBTC two weeks back and possibly more last week, the following statement is true:

"I have never possessed the private key to any less than 2,400,000mBTC nor any more than 35,000,000mBTC, at any time since the beginning of 2012."

I guess that puts me on the map. I think I was among the wealthiest people in the summit.
it's not about how wealthy you are, it's really not. That doesn't make you any more of a human than anyone else on this forum, or anyone outside it.

I missed the part where reptilia claimed that being wealthy makes him more of a human, and I also missed the part where reptilia claimed that the ever-elusive "it" is about "how wealthy you are."

But I guess if we're in the business of refuting made up claims, it's all good.

It is certainly funny how rpietila makes a point of mentioning his wealth, sometimes in appropriate context, sometimes not so much. But it's even funnier how so many people get offended by it and make inferences that are entirely inaccurate. "Reptilia thinks he's a more sparkly person than me because he's a n.nth class supernode... wtf NO! I am going to respond to his post with a refutation of the claim that I just made up in my head! GRR!"

Yes and no. Thank you for your logical analysis.

What can you infer from his statement and his motivation for making it? What can you infer from his persistent desire to talk about his personal wealth?

What can you infer from my interpretation and my response? With regards to that, I would say you may have made some mistakes. I took no personal offense and made no comparison of his sparkly-ness to mine. I am flabbergasted by him though in many respects... absolutely blown away and totally confused about what goes on in his head.

I apologise for going off topic, but it's too much to ignore since his "return".

"it's" too much
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

This is the wall for guys with low IQ
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

What kind of a wall is that.

I could just walk around it.

Stupid wall.
Activity: 434

Activity: 448

it's not about how wealthy you are, it's really not. That doesn't make you any more of a human than anyone else on this forum, or anyone outside it.

I missed the part where reptilia claimed that being wealthy makes him more of a human, and I also missed the part where reptilia claimed that the ever-elusive "it" is about "how wealthy you are."

But I guess if we're in the business of refuting made up claims, it's all good.

It is certainly funny how rpietila makes a point of mentioning his wealth, sometimes in appropriate context, sometimes not so much. But it's even funnier how so many people get offended by it and make inferences that are entirely inaccurate. "Reptilia thinks he's a more sparkly person than me because he's a n.nth class supernode... wtf NO! I am going to respond to his post with a refutation of the claim that I just made up in my head! GRR!"
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
best wishes reptilia, but seriously, I don't know what to think about you... you are quite the enigma and I'd rather not be a part of your melodrama.

You should really do something about your security situation if you're being scammed out of that much on a regular basis.

You should pay someone to physically recover these assets if you know who stole them. This is easily arranged for a percentage of anything recovered.

I don't even know yet whether bitcoins were stolen or lost during the summit (and the latter we can never know conclusively).

I am already spending quite much on security. But it is sometimes smarter than you think (and definitely more expensive). The total size of my delegation in Haikko was 10. By "my delegation" I mean everybody (and the families thereof) who was there full time at my expense, was or was not paid for his time, and took orders from me, NOT including the hotel staff, who ceased taking orders at some point, prompting me to evacuate the area for ongoing security concerns.

I have several juicy stories on how seriously I took the security and how blatantly, almost criminally, the hotel failed in most counts.

What I am currently waiting for, is an official apology in writing from the CEO of Vuoristo-Yhtiöt Oy, Juha Mähönen (or any of his superiors, in case he is fired). The apology will be published in bitcointalk.

Otherwise they will have to provide me an opportunity to pay the hotel bill. Even this was too difficult for the hotel yesterday.
Activity: 42
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
but I know that $300k per 1 BTC is delusional
To not believe in $300k this year is a denial of the facts. Only a technical flaw in the algorithm or a superstealthfast adoption of a superior altcoin currently not existing, or an all-out wiping away of all mankind can keep USD/BTC from exploding this year. Already everyone who has any position in this world knows about Bitcoin. Just post any nugget of actual facts that can contradict my $300k this year or cease replying to me with nothing material, thank you.

Ok man, accept the bet.

Accept it or STFU
legendary
Activity: 1025
Is clarkmoody borked for anyone?  It's up, connected to Mt.Gox, but ... frozen.  Refreshing doesn't help. Huh

I just refreshed and it's working for me now
legendary
Activity: 1414

enjoy
Activity: 42
Is clarkmoody borked for anyone?  It's up, connected to Mt.Gox, but ... frozen.  Refreshing doesn't help. Huh
Activity: 434

I think what you should be thinking about is, well, your thinking...
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

Thinking and talking in mBTC it a nice psychological trick to think you're even richer and maybe value 1 coin even more. But I don't think we'll ever use mBTC...
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

You should really do something about your security situation if you're being scammed out of that much on a regular basis.

You should pay someone to physically recover these assets if you know who stole them. This is easily arranged for a percentage of anything recovered.
Jump to: