Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33382. (Read 26462660 times)

legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
Well I just hope that when they're transferring the 100k elsewhere that they type 1keeweeKuoEj1PJmgeakwHqXF6CETLbN3 in the address field by mistake
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Stop making fun of the only real supernode on this forum. It is a really sad thing this happened to him. Maybe his supernode powers where not up to the task at the saune. Back on topic - i guess his story is legit since we finally have some stability in Bitcoinland and there is no other explanation for it  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Hey guys. I'm new here, and have a question:

Some guy from Sweden (or maybe it was Iceland? I can never keep those countries apart) just sent me a PM. Says he works in the hotel business. He offered to sell me 100k btc for 0.5 USD per coin.

Is that a good price? Should I take him up on his offer?

lol post of the day
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
Hey guys. I'm new here, and have a question:

Some guy from Sweden (or maybe it was Iceland? I can never keep those countries apart) just sent me a PM. Says he works in the hotel business. He offered to sell me 100k btc for 0.5 USD per coin.

Is that a good price? Should I take him up on his offer?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
Okay guys,

I am organizing a SUPER BITCOIN PEW PEW NODE to be executed on June 34th, 2013 at 13:37 o 'clock.

We will have the finest suites that the Bellagio offers, the phattest bitches, tons of cash, and dont forget to bring ALL OF YOUR BITCOIN WALLETS WITH NO ENCRYPTION so we can get buck naked in the sauna with our laptops and be LEET pew pew node members

Time is a ticking...

Tickets start at 1.337 pew pew coins and will increase at a rate that will make your mind explode and fear for your life.

...omfg lol what did I just write. haha  Cheesy

......and dont worry guests, all thefts will be advertised so we all know how much you/your laptop is worth.

Delusion reigns supreme.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Who the fuck brings 100k bitcoins to a conference with no encryption?

Wow just wow...lol

this has to be some sort of a bad joke.
Na, its genetic
Unlike normal people, somebody has  SilverAssCheeks where his Left and Right hemisphere is supposed to be,
legendary
Okay guys,

I am organizing a SUPER BITCOIN PEW PEW NODE to be executed on June 34th, 2013 at 13:37 o 'clock.

We will have the finest suites that the Bellagio offers, the phattest bitches, tons of cash, and dont forget to bring ALL OF YOUR BITCOIN WALLETS WITH NO ENCRYPTION so we can get buck naked in the sauna with our laptops and be LEET pew pew node members

Time is a ticking...

Tickets start at 1.337 pew pew coins and will increase at a rate that will make your mind explode and fear for your life.

...omfg lol what did I just write. haha  Cheesy
Activity: 13
Whenever I feel uncertain about the determinate qualities of a clinical narcissist, I unignore a couple of post by "the reptile".

I remember lurking here for a while and honestly wondering whether he was a novelty account.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
replikia,  pm me,  otherwise i cant help you,  cause youre on my ignore list

Post of the day
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
....and if this is true expect a massive dump of 100KBTC - that would takes at $70ish in the best scenario - not even counting the stop loss orders and general panic that would trigger. Man, a 100kBTC market dump could well take us to very low double digits.

If I were the hotel staff, I would dump the coins with a market order just to add insult to injury Cheesy

This is too unbeliveable, and in my mind probably FUD..
If no dump comes, than this story was clearly a lame attempt at relevance...

Of course is FUD - what did you think this thread was all about?

Cheesy
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Always riding the Bull...
....and if this is true expect a massive dump of 100KBTC - that would takes at $70ish in the best scenario - not even counting the stop loss orders and general panic that would trigger. Man, a 100kBTC market dump could well take us to very low double digits.

If I were the hotel staff, I would dump the coins with a market order just to add insult to injury Cheesy

This is too unbeliveable, and in my mind probably FUD..
If no dump comes, than this story was clearly a lame attempt at relevance...
I don't think there is a need to worry for him. Since Bitcoins will go to 300k USD each by Christmas, he will be rich again very soon! Grin Grin Grin

hahahaha definitely comment of the day. Maybe if everyone will spend 1 mBTC he will be rich soon enough, but that might have been his plan all allong. Who knows  Wink
Activity: 288
ManualMiner
replikia,  pm me,  otherwise i cant help you,  cause youre on my ignore list
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
What happened? I cannot understand a word. Everything ok?

"Google Translate" told me that they were in sauna and lost macbook with 100,000 bitcoins  Huh

See, I told you: Don't ... use ... apple!
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Who the fuck brings 100k bitcoins to a conference with no encryption?

Wow just wow...lol

this has to be some sort of a bad joke.
Activity: 288
ManualMiner
hey reptikia,  i am in the asset reallocation bussiness,  need help?  btw i predict massive colume increase,  as wall thread is interesting again Wink
SAQ
Common, isn't it only 5 people who have 100k coins and who on earth would just leave them on a laptop. You'd probably send them to a bank safe like the Wikilovers.

Good to see reptile is so creative with his attention whoring though.
legendary

oh shit...

it's become reptile observer thread again!

oh noez....we need some more drama!

100k btc missing in sauna full of organic food and gayballs.
Activity: 364
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"

oh shit...

it's become reptile observer thread again!
Activity: 434
Ah crap... I see a cup.
Jump to: