Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33380. (Read 26462656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
big sell wall pushing the price down.  Is it a short and distort?
Its an Idiot Wall. Either an idiot trying to push the price down, or an idiot thinking they were 'selling into (non-existent) strength' when it was rising up to 118, hahaha. Seems more likely to be someone trying to push it down.

You can't speculatively (profitably) long bitcoins, you can only short. So it's probably some supernode trying their capabilities (American likely), but I will be impressed only after breaching $.11. If I can do $.119->$.09752 in 3 days, surely others can do even better!  Grin

Um, you mention the word 'supernode' quite often but I don't understand what you mean by it.

0.0th class supernode = BTC1M
0.5th class supernode = BTC100,000
1.0st class supernode = BTC10,000
1.5th class supernode = BTC3,000
2.0nd class supernode = BTC1,000
2.5th class supernode = BTC300
3.0th class supernode = BTC100

3th... threeth?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Its an Idiot Wall. Either an idiot trying to push the price down, or an idiot thinking they were 'selling into (non-existent) strength' when it was rising up to 118, hahaha. Seems more likely to be someone trying to push it down.

You can't speculatively (profitably) long bitcoins, you can only short. So it's probably some supernode trying their capabilities (American likely), but I will be impressed only after breaching $.11. If I can do $.119->$.09752 in 3 days, surely others can do even better!  Grin

Um, you mention the word 'supernode' quite often but I don't understand what you mean by it.

0.0th class supernode = BTC1M
0.5th class supernode = BTC100,000
1.0st class supernode = BTC10,000
1.5th class supernode = BTC3,000
2.0nd class supernode = BTC1,000
2.5th class supernode = BTC300
3.0th class supernode = BTC100
legendary
Activity: 1148
Bitcoin was trading at about $0.1175/mBTC when I posted my preliminary explanation of what happened in the summit.

The guy really needs attention, he feels the urge to promote his delusions and fairy tales in this thread

big sell wall pushing the price down.  Is it a short and distort?

You can't speculatively (profitably) long bitcoins, you can only short. So it's probably some supernode trying their capabilities (American likely), but I will be impressed only after breaching $.11. If I can do $.119->$.09752 in 3 days, surely others can do even better!  Grin

Just check this shit. What I find amazing is that there is people that take this guy half seriously

legendary
I considered myself relatively mentally unstable until I stumbled upon certain people's posts on this forum.

It's a pity that ignore doesn't work with quotes...

Dude, we're all crazy.  It's the people that think they are sane you have to worry about.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"
I considered myself relatively mentally unstable until I stumbled upon certain people's posts on this forum.

It's a pity that ignore doesn't work with quotes...
legendary
Activity: 1204
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Maybe they are 'ddos-ing' themselves, trying to induce some panic volume.  Gox is the only real loser when it comes to these low volumes.

+1 ... why the fuck would they be getting DDOS right now?

Reptilian: you are mentally fucked. You should start taking your meds again, or just the fuck up.

How does that work?

remember back when this guy accidentally the internet? Well, just like that.
legendary
wall is gone too Smiley   i wish it stayed there.. a panic buy could have eaten it so easy..

I guess we're fresh out of panic buyers then.
Activity: 411
wall is gone too Smiley   i wish it stayed there.. a panic buy could have eaten it so easy..
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Maybe they are 'ddos-ing' themselves, trying to induce some panic volume.  Gox is the only real loser when it comes to these low volumes.

Reptilian: you are mentally fucked. You should start taking your meds again, or just the fuck up.

How does that work?

Very careful and with great precision.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

How does that work?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

You can't speculatively (profitably) long bitcoins, you can only short. So it's probably some supernode trying their capabilities (American likely), but I will be impressed only after breaching $.11. If I can do $.119->$.09752 in 3 days, surely others can do even better!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
It's an Idiot Wall. Either an idiot trying to push the price down, or an idiot thinking they were 'selling into (non-existent) strength' when it was rising up to 118, hahaha. Seems more likely to be someone trying to push it down.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
It's not like anyone was trading anyway.

classic.mtgox.com response 502 Bad Gateway
on mtgox.com not work orders
Activity: 434
No volume, no stress on the system.

Of course MtGox is going down.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked
It's not like anyone was trading anyway.
That's true
Jump to: