Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33389. (Read 26462558 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
Wow, this thread is getting pretty boring. Price movements of a couple dollars is about the most anyone hopes for.

Stability. Good times!
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Low volume may pick up as we have come to expect late Sunday.

This is my TA as well....falling wedge.
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed
Low volume may pick up as we have come to expect late Sunday.

legendary
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The Tony Coleby chart is a magnificent thing, but this less pretty one seems to make it clear that -outside of bubble data - there is a very clear underlying growth trend in the market. It would have the price much much lower than it is now. Unless this bubble changed something that the 2011 bubble failed to, then things look very (very) scary for the price still.

Don't forget reward halve

True, but for that to have been a significant driver of changes (and so relevant), wouldn't there need to be a correlated reduction in coin availability in the market? There wasn't one was there?
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362
legendary
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
I'm sure they said something similar to people about the Titanic.   Grin

haha, good one Wink.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

The Tony Coleby chart is a magnificent thing, but this less pretty one seems to make it clear that -outside of bubble data - there is a very clear underlying growth trend in the market. It would have the price much much lower than it is now. Unless this bubble changed something that the 2011 bubble failed to, then things look very (very) scary for the price still.

I wouldn't call it scary, more a buying opportunity coming our way.

Obviously to take advantage of this you would need to sell some of your BTC and wait.

if the $80+ fall in price it predicts were to materialize, I suspect many folk would be reaching for fresh underwear...so scary probably isn't too wide of the (skid?) mark! Grin

Not me, I sold all my BTC at $162 and I'm still waiting for a nice entry point. I haven't found it yet.

just don't be that guy.

I'm sure they said something similar to people about the Titanic.   Grin
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

Obviously to take advantage of this you would need to sell some of your BTC and wait.

if the $80+ fall in price it predicts were to materialize, I suspect many folk would be reaching for fresh underwear...so scary probably isn't too wide of the (skid?) mark! Grin

Not me, I sold all my BTC at $162 and I'm still waiting for a nice entry point. I haven't found it yet.

just don't be that guy.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1111

Don't forget reward halve
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"
speculation - the return to 113 now is due in large part to the big buyer on Friday deciding to sell a few (less large) increments out again? The "breakout" they were either trying to induce or participating in hasn't materialised so they just want to play wait and see with everyone else?
Activity: 98

Activity: 112
I would get quite excited with 31,xx coins ...  Wink
but for now 106/107 would just fit my expectations

legendary
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

Jump to: