Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33387. (Read 26462607 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 16
Chartbuddy stop spamming

If you find the 3-D depth chart unhelpful, then simply ignore the Chartbuddy user - its a bot.

I'm messing
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed
Low volume over the weekend has consolidated into a narrowing trading rage. Perhaps wall-busting volume will occur on Monday.

Stephen Reed
Chartbuddy stop spamming

If you find the 3-D depth chart unhelpful, then simply ignore the Chartbuddy user - its a bot.
Stephen Reed
Most people here are new and don't remember. Smiley

2011 was Crazy Awesome

the atmosphere on the forum as we slide down closer and closer to 1$ was ecstatic!

I wasn't there but I can just imagine how people were so happy and falling over themselves to buy shedloads of BTC at $5, $4, then $3, then whoohoo $2!

I was there. The reason that prices went so low was that bargain hunters bought back in too high. For example, I bought back in at $14. Postings the week of the 2011 bottom were looking for bitcoin to drop below $1 - which did not happen.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
LTC -> BTC -> Silver!
How dare you talk to ChartBuddy like that!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
Activity: 126
Merit: 16
Chartbuddy stop spamming
legendary
legendary
legendary
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

2011 was Crazy Awesome

the atmosphere on the forum as we slide down closer and closer to 1$ was ecstatic!

I wasn't there but I can just imagine how people were so happy and falling over themselves to buy shedloads of BTC at $5, $4, then $3, then whoohoo $2!

Price went this low because market confidence was mediocre.
confidence was shot!

but at 1$ the Speculation forum, ecstatic!
and proudhon was still saying sell Tongue
lol
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
$1M usd disappeared today from the order book.

We may see cheap coins soon  Grin

We all had many chances now to buy cheap coins. How much longer will it make you extremely happy to see Bitcoin go down instead of up? Another year? 5 years?

^ this. It's been more than long enough now. Cheap coins are pointless if you keep cheapening them.

If 2011 did teach us something, it's there's always cheaper coins.  Wink

Nonsense. If 2011 taught us anything is that there's a window for cheaper coins, and if you miss it, you've missed it.
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503

2011 was Crazy Awesome

Price went this low because market confidence was mediocre.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code

2011 was Crazy Awesome

legendary
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

2011 was Crazy Awesome

legendary
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

We all had many chances now to buy cheap coins. How much longer will it make you extremely happy to see Bitcoin go down instead of up? Another year? 5 years?

^ this. It's been more than long enough now. Cheap coins are pointless if you keep cheapening them.

If 2011 did teach us something, it's there's always cheaper coins.  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It can last weeks.

That's not very long in the grand scheme of things.

I beg to differ. Confidence is about knowing we won't tank. Compare with 2011. We're doing pretty good.

And what happens if we do tank?

Cheap coins?  Grin

Cheap coins  Grin
Jump to: