Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33427. (Read 26462207 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
still finding it difficult understanding why so many here are expecting a big dip, wasn't around the last bubble or any other investment bubble for that matter, but there's a lot of fiat sitting in exchanges atm wanting to get back in.

Correction, hoping for a big dip. Here's how it works.

If you have all BTC, you're a bull. Rocket fuel, to the moon, China is a super power. Even bears stfu when they have BTC.

If you're currently sitting with no BTC, it's bubble, crash, Gox sux, charts with lines, chick little in da house.

Most people don't even believe what they say, they are just hoping for the market to go up/down to suit their needs. Don't bother asking them to explain, they'll just shit more FUD in your lap. Everyone else who isn't bullshitting the forum, is just speculating. Because no one really has a clue. If the guys making the charts could actually predict the market movements, they'd be rich and they wouldn't be on here making charts trying to convince people. People make charts to convince themselves, and if people agree that's all the better.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Im going short here fully leveraged. This reminds me of the recent 140 high with no volume. Looking for 105ish to make me a nice 25% gain.
Good luck with that, you really need it. Cheesy
Activity: 686
Stephen Reed
Im going short here fully leveraged. This reminds me of the recent 140 high with no volume. Looking for 105ish to make me a nice 25% gain.

Are you by chance all in?

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Lips sealed
Activity: 894
Oi. You. Yeah you!

Wake up - fingertips over the 12 hour channel Smiley

me? . . erm, what do you mean please?
Activity: 350
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"
Oi. You. Yeah you!

Wake up - fingertips over the 12 hour channel Smiley
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
only in the bitcoin market can a 5% swing in 24hour can be considered stable and boring.

today gold is down almost 1 whole % ... kind of a big deal.  Tongue
Activity: 280
Zzzzzzz. This market sucks, I'm out!

Nothing's happening  Cry

Activity: 811
Merit: 1000
Web Developer
I'd be cool with 105-115 for the next 6 months.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

Me too, I've placed an order but it's at a much lower price than this one
Activity: 728
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Wow. The old thread took almost 1yr to reach 1200 pages. This thread is only 23 days old and already up to 340 pages. Will a new thread be made each month? I guess the trolls and newbs need their place. And what better place for a troll to hang out, than this thread with all the new accounts posting seeking advice, fresh blood for the taking. If you are getting your trading advice from this subforum, you are letting others toy with your emotions and getting played by the trolls. You can trade profitably without ever visiting this subforum so why are you letting others tell you what to do? Emotions have no place in trading, other than manipulation. This subforum should be used for entertainment purposes only.

You know good and well there are many traders with $50k+ bankrolls to trade with, the walls tell you as much, but yet you don't see any of those people posting advice here? You are listening to people who have no clue what is actually going on, or either they do have a clue and know exactly what their doing to you. Saying the price will go up and a day later down, pushing and pulling you back and forth trying to make a decision until you're an emotional wreak that makes bad trading decisions. Don't let others determine the price of your coins.

Well fuck me. Here I thought this thread was for keeping track of wall observing.
Activity: 280
Bid wall @ $113. Here we go?

In un-related news I just bought some Bitcoins at Virtex for $104?? Weird because the Canadian exchange is usually above Gox...

False alarm. Someone sold into it.

Activity: 434
Wow. The old thread took almost 1yr to reach 1200 pages. This thread is only 23 days old and already up to 340 pages. (...)

I think this is our attempt to compensate for our lack of trollbox.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Our little bots are back, expect action soon..
Activity: 362
Wow. The old thread took almost 1yr to reach 1200 pages. This thread is only 23 days old and already up to 340 pages. Will a new thread be made each month? I guess the trolls and newbs need their place. And what better place for a troll to hang out, than this thread with all the new accounts posting seeking advice, fresh blood for the taking. If you are getting your trading advice from this subforum, you are letting others toy with your emotions and getting played by the trolls. You can trade profitably without ever visiting this subforum so why are you letting others tell you what to do? Emotions have no place in trading, other than manipulation. This subforum should be used for entertainment purposes only.

You know good and well there are many traders with $50k+ bankrolls to trade with, the walls tell you as much, but yet you don't see any of those people posting advice here? You are listening to people who have no clue what is actually going on, or either they do have a clue and know exactly what their doing to you. Saying the price will go up and a day later down, pushing and pulling you back and forth trying to make a decision until you're an emotional wreak that makes bad trading decisions. Don't let others determine the price of your coins.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
Gox login:

Attempt to hack ?

Yes.  *.mtgox.com has a different cert than mtgox.com.  It has always been this way.

I do not understand. I think I always use bookmark(but I'm not sure) -> same url

When you use www.mtgox.com you get the startcom cert.  They use the same cert for data.mtgox.com, classic.mtgox.com and others.
When you use mtgox.com you get the verisign cert.  This is only used on the main exchange interface.
Jump to: