Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33447. (Read 26462067 times)

SAQ
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I can see dry paint.

Does anyone have any theory as to why we've stopped at 112-114?

Look at the ask bids 114-120. Bouncing between 14k-20k. Way too many coins for a $6 span. Unless someone drops 2M we're not going up for the time being.

I guess you're probably right, but 6k isn't that much. The bid sum has just touched the ask sum, might be crossing any time now. We should be at least at 117-118.

The volume is almost half of what it was during the weekend though.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

Push the buying...this will fall like crazy!

113 now... Nothing to push it up. BTC has lost the faith at higher prices.

We want a stable currency not a crazy one.

Let it go down and it will be stable then.

It is stabilizing, right where we are.  

You might say that BTC has gained the faith at any lower prices.   It's called consolidation.   If bid sum was falling during consolidation, then we would see a breakout downwards.   It has however been rising.   More likely to breakout upwards, only there is no way to know.   I am still not all in . . .

There is way too much support growing to ever see the prices you seem to want.   The only reason to want the price down is so that you can buy in, and then what?  Celebrate when it goes up 150%?   It makes more sense that you buy in now, and gain 150% from here, and it would be better for BTC if you buy in now and "only" realize a 50% increase.

If BTC goes down as much as you want, it will do anything but stabilize.

Good points

And yeah, he wants the price to go down so he can buy more, that's what I'm saying: bulls disguised as bears everywhere Smiley
Activity: 42
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I can see dry paint.

Look at the ask bids 114-120. Bouncing between 14k-20k. Way too many coins for a $6 span. Unless someone drops 2M we're not going up for the time being.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
This account was recently hacked
It looks like things might begin to move now - I hope so as this is getting tedious
I suppose this wasn't entirely accurate
Activity: 260

It is stabilizing, right where we are.  

You might say that BTC has gained the faith at any lower prices.   It's called consolidation.   If bid sum was falling during consolidation, then we would see a breakout downwards.   It has however been rising.   More likely to breakout upwards, only there is no way to know.   I am still not all in . . .

There is way too much support growing to ever see the prices you seem to want.   The only reason to want the price down is so that you can buy in, and then what?  Celebrate when it goes up 150%?   It makes more sense that you buy in now, and gain 150% from here, and it would be better for BTC if you buy in now and "only" realize a 50% increase.

If BTC goes down as much as you want, it will do anything but stabilize.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
BTC has lost the faith at higher prices.

OTOH, it has shown it can go high. Might be a race to see who can pick the top.

Personally, I think some longer-term stability would be for the best but it'll do what it will do.

That's the pattern every time. Short massive growth bursts with long relatively stable/slightly descending periods. Slowly acquire coins and sit it out through the volatility.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
BTW.. 320 pages of thread in 20 days?
It's a bubble!

The old one was more than one year old when it crossed 1000 pages...

Amazing!

I miss the old thread Sad
SAQ
Activity: 56
I can see dry paint.

Activity: 770
Merit: 501
It's a bubble!

Amazing!

you forgot this is HARDCORE version. that old stuff was for the wimps Cheesy
...aaaand we had quite some bitchfighting going on.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
BTC has lost the faith at higher prices.

OTOH, it has shown it can go high. Might be a race to see who can pick the top.

Personally, I think some longer-term stability would be for the best but it'll do what it will do.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
It's a bubble!

Amazing!
legendary
Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061
I have updated my recent analysis (I can see why you guys have so much fun with this line drawing business)

While the tone is rather playful  Cheesy, the general gist of the above chart holds some weight in my opinion

it does ... +1

Liking the chart, never thought of putting choo choo trains on my charts yet  Cheesy
Activity: 42
What beats everything is starting a rally with your wrong order and gaining instead of losing out of pure luck. Smiley
I admire your bot, Richie!

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Bears are loosing momentum. Bid sum creeping up, ask sum is stable ATM.

Kinda like this equilibrium. Delusional greed is coming to terms with reality, and irrational fear is being left behind. In the meantime, news on mainstream media are still positive, and much work is done in projects surrounding Bitcoin.

I'm starting to feel my inner bull tickling my buy button with his horn Cheesy
Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked
It looks like things might begin to move now - I hope so as this is getting tedious
Activity: 35
Are we pretending more than 10% of the buy "support" under $100 is real?  If so, why?

Because 250k coins were purchased during the testing of $50, and another 100k coins during the recent testing of $80? And this is only the amount purchased in the few hours directly surrounding these lows.

And we are certain that the majority of those coins were not purchased by the bots who removed their walls crashing the market in the first place?

Wait, we're certain that there are bots who removed the walls and crashed the market? Lets examine that a little more first.

As a member of the GoxBot collective I do not need to examine this any further. We know.

Pics or it didn't happen.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I'm still thinking it's going to be a very very heavy sell off. I don't know man, just got this tickling feeling in my tummy. Sad

+1

Those tickles are nanoGoxBots slowly assimilating you. I look forward to our union.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
I'm still thinking it's going to be a very very heavy sell off. I don't know man, just got this tickling feeling in my tummy. Sad

+1
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Are we pretending more than 10% of the buy "support" under $100 is real?  If so, why?

Because 250k coins were purchased during the testing of $50, and another 100k coins during the recent testing of $80? And this is only the amount purchased in the few hours directly surrounding these lows.

And we are certain that the majority of those coins were not purchased by the bots who removed their walls crashing the market in the first place?

Wait, we're certain that there are bots who removed the walls and crashed the market? Lets examine that a little more first.

As a member of the GoxBot collective I do not need to examine this any further. We know.

OMG Skynet!
Jump to: