Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33451. (Read 26462067 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

I'm following this dudes, I think they know something and I've that bull feeling again Smiley

Just like the guy who placed a 1.2M USD market buy at $230 on April 10 knew something...
I saw that regularity 6 days ago. But then there were 3 steps of dumping on an hourly frequence followed by one massive dump. Damn you bitcoin, i never loose the feeling someones just playing with us!!!
have to dig out that tinfoil hat again...
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
What does it say when everyone already thinks that it's going to go up?

sorry to dig out an old post, but this is interesting...

People tend to make themselves believe it's going to go "their way" (wishful thinking). So this might mean that many have bought and are now waiting (predicting) and upward move.

If many have bought already, not many more can buy, but many can sell.... go figure.

Of course, I have yesterday and today sold a little bit, so this post itself might well be wishful thinking Wink
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007

I'm following this dudes, I think they know something and I've that bull feeling again Smiley

Just like the guy who placed a 1.2M USD market buy at $230 on April 10 knew something...

Actually, he had about 6 hours to sell it again with a profit. Not saying he did, just that he could have.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100

Any volunteers? Smiley
20kBTC in 5$... won't happen in this market. A retrace to 105 is far more probable...

yea perhaps you're right. let's see how they gamble this one out.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Any volunteers? Smiley
20kBTC in 5$... won't happen in this market. A retrace to 105 is far more probable...

True. Let's see if one of those bears with huge ask walls get nervous and makes a market sell.

A good dump of 10K coins would take us to $105ish, and bulls are uber scared, they will pull out their bids as soon as the price approaches, in the blink of an eye
Activity: 532
Merit: 261
­バカ

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
Any volunteers? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
I don't need no big bull leading the charge. I went all in about an hour ago. ^___^
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
wow so i wasn't that badly off buying at 110$ last night.
But i still think we see some massive dumping at 120$ back to around 100 to 110$.

The massive dumps don't work any more -- it's just flushing away cheap coins down the toilet. I think people will wise up.

Well, bulls are still crapping their pants - look how nobody moved their bids up after the spike to $115.5 - plenty of bullchickens on the team green.

Maybe they've learned not to panic buy and get dumped on later?

looks like the herd always needs a big breeding bull clearing some land at front until everybody will follow.
Any volunteers? Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
You cannot outsmart the GoxBot collective. Resistance is futile.
Activity: 686
Stephen Reed
Well, bulls are still crapping their pants - look how nobody moved their bids up after the spike to $115.5 - plenty of bullchickens on the team green.

Although, it is a slightly upward trend with continued attacks on the resistance at $115.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
But i still think we see some massive dumping at 120$ back to around 100 to 110$.

The massive dumps don't work any more -- it's just flushing away cheap coins down the toilet. I think people will wise up.

Maybe they've learned not to panic buy and get dumped on later?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"
If you are "daytrading" I have some questions to ask. On average:
How often do you buy/sell?
Do you use one sized chunks (e.g. 100 BTC) or various sizes? How you decide on the amount?
For how long do you wait before admitting bad decision and buying/selling back with loss?
Are you using market orders? When?
Do you use API (bot/script) or web interface?
Do you use stop-loss?
What's your % gain since the 266 crash?

This might be more suitable in a new/alternate thread.

+1
legendary
Activity: 2156
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
If you are "daytrading" I have some questions to ask. On average:
How often do you buy/sell?
Do you use one sized chunks (e.g. 100 BTC) or various sizes? How you decide on the amount?
For how long do you wait before admitting bad decision and buying/selling back with loss?
Are you using market orders? When?
Do you use API (bot/script) or web interface?
Do you use stop-loss?
What's your % gain since the 266 crash?

This might be more suitable in a new/alternate thread.
Activity: 84
back down?
perfect ...

Bots are jumping on the human buys like piranhas.

Whenever a human places an order, the bots work together to manipulate the price but against each other to maximize their own profits. The net result is always bots up, humans down.
Activity: 112
legendary
Activity: 1148

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!

Jump to: