Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33449. (Read 26462067 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!
I'm still thinking it's going to be a very very heavy sell off. I don't know man, just got this tickling feeling in my tummy. Sad
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Gentlemen, brace yourselves.

Based on the charts that are posted we go through that point every 4 hours. We'll be fine.  Grin

I apologize, I wouldn't want to disturb the total lack of action in this thread.  Grin
It's closing on the 11th. isn't it?

Approximately. But usually that's the ultimatum. It could go out before that.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Based on the charts that are posted we go through that point every 4 hours. We'll be fine.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile

This is the pic I keep coming back to. What a beautiful triangle (with or without the logarithmic scale - though it looks better on the latter.)

Breakout on the New Moon?  Wink  (May 10th)
Activity: 84
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!

It's closing on the 11th. isn't it?

Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
1000BTC wall appeared at 114.279

It's fake. It pops in and out frequently.
Activity: 65
bitcoinity is down/broken atm i think?  

Ah. So it isn't just me.
1000BTC wall appeared at 114.279
Why can't the bears and bulls call it a truce at $120 so we can all sleep...

surely $100 at least for a truce  Tongue

How about $5000 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and $1 on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, with a flat $2500 on Sunday so that we can have a day off?

Maybe then I could finally make some money - and see the outside world

How about you learn the dedication of the warrior--and realize it takes years of training and life or death battles in order to hone the skills necessary to stand amongst the greats?

Like anything in life nothing is easy, expecting it to be easy is just going to get you in hot water.

Believe it or not I wasn't being completely serious there

I know, but I felt like saying it anyway. The outside world is overrated, actually damn I really want to go outside.

I know you know, lol.  Imprisoned by my own computer, who would have expected that?

Bitcoinity's tracker seems to be down...
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed
This pattern sets up a potential trend change. I sense a diminishing amount of buyers.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
everyone on the internet is serious all the time

and everything you read on the internet is true.

Have they made any progress on the sarcasm font? I mean I wasn't being sarcastic but thats the problem.

On a related not the price seems "stable" for now

How about $5000 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and $1 on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, with a flat $2500 on Sunday so that we can have a day off?

How about you learn the dedication of the warrior--and realize it takes years of training and life or death battles in order to hone the skills necessary to stand amongst the greats?

Like anything in life nothing is easy, expecting it to be easy is just going to get you in hot water.

I know, but I felt like saying it anyway. The outside world is overrated, actually damn I really want to go outside.
Activity: 28
everyone on the internet is serious all the time

Activity: 10

Jump to: