Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33448. (Read 26462071 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Are we pretending more than 10% of the buy "support" under $100 is real?  If so, why?

Because 250k coins were purchased during the testing of $50, and another 100k coins during the recent testing of $80? And this is only the amount purchased in the few hours directly surrounding these lows.

And we are certain that the majority of those coins were not purchased by the bots who removed their walls crashing the market in the first place?

Wait, we're certain that there are bots who removed the walls and crashed the market? Lets examine that a little more first.

As a member of the GoxBot collective I do not need to examine this any further. We know.

OMG Skynet!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Are we pretending more than 10% of the buy "support" under $100 is real?  If so, why?

Because 250k coins were purchased during the testing of $50, and another 100k coins during the recent testing of $80? And this is only the amount purchased in the few hours directly surrounding these lows.

And we are certain that the majority of those coins were not purchased by the bots who removed their walls crashing the market in the first place?

Wait, we're certain that there are bots who removed the walls and crashed the market? Lets examine that a little more first.

As a member of the GoxBot collective I do not need to examine this any further. We know.
Activity: 112
I have updated my recent analysis (I can see why you guys have so much fun with this line drawing business)

While the tone is rather playful  Cheesy, the general gist of the above chart holds some weight in my opinion

it does ... +1
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

The support is more fragile than it appears because the bots remove the walls when things start to fall.  The resistance upwards is greater it than appears because the bots do not place buy orders until they decide to purchase.

This is basic stuff that you learn the first day after assimilation.

Resistance is futile. Give your money to the bots now and walk away, or lose more over the long haul.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Elaborate, please.

It was a joke. No one knows.

I suppose my smiley usage was less skillful than I thought...

Yes.  Wink

Elaborate, please.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Gosh I'm here just for the charts with lines. By all means keep them coming. Tongue
Me too, I appreciate everyone's insights and information on this thread, that's why I'm here.  That and the fact that you're all such fun to hang out with too of course!
I'm waiting for someone to break out with the crayons

Yes.  Wink
Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked
Gosh I'm here just for the charts with lines. By all means keep them coming. Tongue
Me too, I appreciate everyone's insights and information on this thread, that's why I'm here.  That and the fact that you're all such fun to hang out with too of course!

I have updated my recent analysis (I can see why you guys have so much fun with this line drawing business)

You should mention that the support is a multi-months support. I would then print your analysis and pin it above my bed.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Bitcoinity is back up and running

I wonder if that's more than a coincidence with the unchanging nature of the 3d chart. I'm thinking I may need to upgrade from using the HTTP API.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Gentlemen, brace yourselves.

Based on the charts that are posted we go through that point every 4 hours. We'll be fine.  Grin

I apologize, I wouldn't want to disturb the total lack of action in this thread.  Grin

Edit: Also 14k BTC until $120, still really steep for $6. Bids are starting to pile up but I think we hover around here for the next while.
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!
I'm still thinking it's going to be a very very heavy sell off. I don't know man, just got this tickling feeling in my tummy. Sad

I hope you're right.  I've got bid orders at the ready.  If you're wrong, I'll just have to make a student loan payment.

I'm thinking it's going to be much more severe than many others here think though. People are looking at $80-$90, I actually got orders set at $40-$60.

I could very well be wrong though, no guarantees.
Activity: 112
Gentlemen, brace yourselves.

It's closing on the 11th. isn't it?

depends on who is drawing it
and which chart/data is used

edit: i was prepared for a false breakout
hope it won't be in the wrong direction

btw, what a bad timing for the triangle with the weekend ahead
Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked
Bitcoinity is back up and running
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I'm still thinking it's going to be a very very heavy sell off. I don't know man, just got this tickling feeling in my tummy. Sad

Everybody Panic Sell Now!  Cheesy
I hope we see it drop, I have cash waiting to become bitcoins.
Jump to: