Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33453. (Read 26462031 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Community Manager at Letstalkbitcoin.com
808 coin purchase just went thru!

808 coins where purchased at $115.54 - the market buy chewed the miniwall on that price.

But the total amount of coins bought was around 4K

Why doesn't it show that? Or I am I looking at the wrong chart (bitcoinity.org)
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
Kim Dotcoin will join bitcoin..
I wish I had $93k to throw around on Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

808 coins where purchased at $115.54 - the market buy chewed the miniwall on that price.

But the total amount of coins bought was around 4K
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

that was way more then 800
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
So, panic buying everyone now? Cheesy
Activity: 65
legendary
That 4K market buy was some bull who decided he was tired to wait Cheesy
Activity: 364
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"

If you know what i mean..
A Shoulder-Head-Shoulder formation....

so - heads, shoulders, knees and toes?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Great man, you are the 1,0000th newbie that posts that chart in the last week.

So good to see that anyhow "the real bottom" in your chart is $50. That's still x5 compared to 6 months ago. And I would be so happy to reach $50 because that would mean that 80% of my bids would be filled, so I can forget about this thread and send all the coins to a paper wallet.

And still have some bids in case we go lower Wink

lol.. didnt know that.. sry ^^

If you know what i mean..
A Shoulder-Head-Shoulder formation....
legendary
Great man, you are the 1,0000th newbie that posts that chart in the last week.

So good to see that anyhow "the real bottom" in your chart is $50. That's still x5 compared to 6 months ago. And I would be so happy to reach $50 because that would mean that 80% of my bids would be filled, so I can forget about this thread and send all the coins to a paper wallet.

And still have some bids in case we go lower Wink
Activity: 84
supernode
Im sure rpietlia buying righ now with his daily "ALL IN" tactics worth 10btc per hour, buy i will give it to all of you for free Cheesy
Activity: 112
up to now, just another day between 100 and 120 ...
(what surprise)
legendary
Why everyone now turned bearish?
Just because we are at the end of the triangle and the only heavy movement you expect is down?

Both bulls and bears are crapping their pants ATM.

I personally already took my gamble buying quite a big chunk at $108ish. I felt like it. Nevertheless, up or down is only good. Up, for obvious reasons. Down, because cheap coins are always welcomed. I wouldn't mind to see all my bids filled, thus going all in, to then send all the coins to a paper wallet while I forget about this thread for a couple of years. No joking.

Im still waiting to buy in 95ish....ive just got this feeling its gonna go down....the general mood in here has been very bullish the last 24hours..almost like everyone just expects it to keep rallying...and the way this market has been recently the opposite normally happens...the market bites back.

Not true. Almost everybody is out and waiting to buy back. Didn't you see that the crashes get much more cheering than the mini-rallies? That's uber-bullish sign. Everybody is oversold, waiting for cheaper prices.

Anyhow, this is bitcointalk.org. Take the feeling here with a grain of salt.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
Let us all push the market down to 70$ and see what happen ^^
Do you know Yufi (from avalon) and know that they will dump 120kBTC? Because otherwise, it wont happen (there is really some huge book depth, imo, both up and down).
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Why everyone now turned bearish?
Just because we are at the end of the triangle and the only heavy movement you expect is down?

Both bulls and bears are crapping their pants ATM.

I personally already took my gamble buying quite a big chunk at $108ish. I felt like it. Nevertheless, up or down is only good. Up, for obvious reasons. Down, because cheap coins are always welcomed. I wouldn't mind to see all my bids filled, thus going all in, to then send all the coins to a paper wallet while I forget about this thread for a couple of years. No joking.

Im still waiting to buy in 95ish....ive just got this feeling its gonna go down....the general mood in here has been very bullish the last 24hours..almost like everyone just expects it to keep rallying...and the way this market has been recently the opposite normally happens...the market bites back.
Jump to: