Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33472. (Read 26461829 times)

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

Hey Richy, I finally found a place to put that sticker. Now anyone who sees me open my moleskin will know where my loyalties lie.

Sweet. I don't have one up. I tend to be sticker shy with my vehicles but I think I'll get one on the back window soon.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

That is a really scary triangle. We could go to seventh heaven or seventh he'll.

$91 or break through $123 and fight at $140
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
LTC -> BTC -> Silver!

Hey Richy, I finally found a place to put that sticker. Now anyone who sees me open my moleskin will know where my loyalties lie.
Activity: 894
Merit: 501

EDIT: So i was thinking the other day, in a channel like the one above, if the volume is much higher at the lows then at the peaks, that would mean there is more resistance against breaking the lower support line right?
It looks to me like high volume correlates with steep gradients more than it does to lows.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
yes corrected it inmediately. it was said by Zuckerberg's confidant not himself.
You know, i was so tired to find a point of entry that i was going all in at that very news Wink
Sorry man I took less than a minute to correct the post.  I guess I was so impressed by an initial article scan that did not pay attention

I think he is joking - irony, sarcasm, etc.

Anyhow, I've been quite bearish like Cedivad lately - but we have to acknowledge that so many bears in these forums is a bullish signal. Everybody is waiting to buy - which usually means they that already sold what they had to sell... Which is obviously uber-bullish.

Next days are very important. If tomorrow we have a rally and we really leave $110 behind with reasonable volume to support the move, I'd say that the capitulation is over and we are at the gates of consolidation phase. Yeah, we may visit again double digits with some big dump/flash crash, but something lower than $70ish would feel unrealistic at this point. I'd therefore take up all my bids - a lot. I'd still not go all in to try to profit from from any crash we may face... I remember with joy the fork, so glad I was ready for it.
Activity: 798
Yup. I'm watching these triangles form and agree that they forecast some further consolidation followed by the start/continuation of the next trend
Exciting times coming  Wink
zby
legendary
Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001

EDIT: So i was thinking the other day, in a channel like the one above, if the volume is much higher at the lows then at the peaks, that would mean there is more resistance against breaking the lower support line right?

Looks like a bearish pennant.
Activity: 371
Let's get back on topic maybe?

Like I wrote in SlipperySlope's thread, I think we're at a critical point where two trendlines are about to collide.
Any relevant movement upwards, crossing 120, is evidence that the post-bubble correction trendline is broken, or at least getting weaker. Any sharp decline, 90 or lower, would be evidence that the mid-January growth trendline is no longer valid or weakened.

No idea where we're going from here, but I believe that whatever direction it is will give us a good idea where we're going in the coming weeks.

Oh that one is absolutely beautiful. Wish I had known about this earlier...

That is a really scary triangle. We could go to seventh heaven or seventh he'll.

The 11th. day of May shall be known as Bitcoin Doomsday from now on.

Or maybe the, Mysterious Triangle of the Bitcoin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!

Like I wrote in SlipperySlope's thread, I think we're at a critical point where two trendlines are about to collide.
Any relevant movement upwards, crossing 120, is evidence that the post-bubble correction trendline is broken, or at least getting weaker. Any sharp decline, 90 or lower, would be evidence that the mid-January growth trendline is no longer valid or weakened.

No idea where we're going from here, but I believe that whatever direction it is will give us a good idea where we're going in the coming weeks.

The 11th. day of May shall be known as Bitcoin Doomsday from now on.

yes corrected it inmediately. it was said by Zuckerberg's confidant not himself.
You know, i was so tired to find a point of entry that i was going all in at that very news Wink
Sorry man I took less than a minute to correct the post.  I guess I was so impressed by an initial article scan that did not pay attention
Activity: 84
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!

Activity: 894
Merit: 501
when the charts are flat this forum reminds me of school just a wee bit

I haven't been watching the charts but I think they're likely not that flat. I think Gox is feeding bad data.

No, Gox is fine. I meant flatish, as in not rising or falling notably. 100-110 limbo cold war calms...
Activity: 112
Get out of your losers quickly and run the winners as long as you dare IMO
Whatever your intended profit is, the stop loss should be considerably less than that.

Anyone agree with this ?

yes, as it is a standard advice for trading ...
legendary
Zuckerberg says people will get bored of Facebook if they don't bring new ideas like bringing Bitcoin to FB
To FB? For what? So I can pay them to show me more useless posts from my friends?

What is the going rate for smurfberries in mBTC?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Zuckerberg Palihapitiya says people will get bored of Facebook if they don't bring new ideas like bringing Bitcoin to FB

Bitcoin invested Venture Capitalist says ...

Yeah, he may be feeding the hype so he can sell higher Cheesy
legendary
when the charts are flat this forum reminds me of school just a wee bit

I haven't been watching the charts but I think they're likely not that flat. I think Gox is feeding bad data.

Confirmed. Every dataset retrieved for that hour is identical. I'll have to find a way to flag that.
Activity: 798
Zuckerberg Palihapitiya says people will get bored of Facebook if they don't bring new ideas like bringing Bitcoin to FB

Bitcoin invested Venture Capitalist says ...
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
Jump to: