Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33475. (Read 26461815 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Guys, seriously guys....

I've crunched the numbers and ran them through 77^1000 simulations to come up with the definitive and irrefutable calculation that predicts with 100% accuracy the future movement of BTC price and have printed it up on this piece of paper from which I shall now read.

*clears throat*

Bitcoin does whatever the f**k it wants.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
What.  Out of all possibilities a few hours ago, this one seemed the most unlikely.

Tell me about it.  I sold at 98.99 with a buy order at 97.89.  Looks like I will be taking a loss on that position.

Mate, I do small margins trade often but it's nowhere near the quantities you are trading with. With all due respect, I don't think you are doing it on good way and it looks to me you're set to lose lot of money at some time. It's just not right thing to trade 100 coins at 1% margin, you're going to get burned soon or later.

It's as friendly advice as it could be.
And with the commission fee of 1%, he hardly can make any profit...

He has smaller fees with trading 100 coins all the time but it's still too small margin for such quantity.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
wow, this is a clear dump-and-pump-and-dump...

To its finest my friend..
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What.  Out of all possibilities a few hours ago, this one seemed the most unlikely.

Tell me about it.  I sold at 98.99 with a buy order at 97.89.  Looks like I will be taking a loss on that position.

Mate, I do small margins trade often but it's nowhere near the quantities you are trading with. With all due respect, I don't think you are doing it on good way and it looks to me you're set to lose lot of money at some time. It's just not right thing to trade 100 coins at 1% margin, you're going to get burned soon or later.

And with the commission fee of 1%, he hardly can make any profit...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode

And one more pump Cheesy its never ending storry Cheesy
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!
Nope nope nope nope nope. Not believing in it. Sold.

It certainly appears a pump with an artificial support of several 1k around 106. Our 1k's mover guy has turned bull!

This whole thing was only pumped this far because that dude keeps putting up his wanna-be walls to scare people. This is not the real price, this is the fake price.
Activity: 784
bitcoin hundred-aire
legendary
Activity: 1428

It certainly appears a pump with an artificial support of several 1k around 106. Our 1k's mover guy has turned bull!
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com

legendary
Activity: 840
I think this will be a smart decision. Already 1200btc leading back to 110 and growing.
SAQ
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I see fake walls everywhere.

legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
There are 11.6k BTC down to $100, in the other direction it will take us past $119. I'm holding.
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!
Activity: 252
You're going to see a run up to 110 in just a few minutes. 

Quoted for lulz

Well fuck me.

It wasn't just a few minutes, but still, how did you know?

I was betting on it's oversold position.  I just didn't think it could stay down. It had to correct.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Always riding the Bull...
What.  Out of all possibilities a few hours ago, this one seemed the most unlikely.

Does that even beat fees?
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed

This uptrend meets historical resistance near $112.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
ok now that everyone has sold off their coins in anticipation of a repeat of 2011, we can move up!  Cheesy
Activity: 434
What.  Out of all possibilities a few hours ago, this one seemed the most unlikely.

Wait... you wanted to play a spread of $1.10 ?!  Lips sealed
Jump to: