Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33473. (Read 26461829 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
Zuckerberg Palihapitiya says people will get bored of Facebook if they don't bring new ideas like bringing Bitcoin to FB
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
when the charts are flat this forum reminds me of school just a wee bit

I haven't been watching the charts but I think they're likely not that flat. I think Gox is feeding bad data.
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
Zuckerberg says people will get bored of Facebook if they don't bring new ideas like bringing Bitcoin to FB
To FB? For what? So I can pay them to show me more useless posts from my friends?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
Let's get back on topic maybe?

Like I wrote in SlipperySlope's thread, I think we're at a critical point where two trendlines are about to collide.

Any relevant movement upwards, crossing 120, is evidence that the post-bubble correction trendline is broken, or at least getting weaker. Any sharp decline, 90 or lower, would be evidence that the mid-January growth trendline is no longer valid or weakened.

No idea where we're going from here, but I believe that whatever direction it is will give us a good idea where we're going in the coming weeks.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Zuckerberg Confidant says people will get bored of Facebook if they don't bring new ideas like bringing Bitcoin to FB

Code:
He suggested Facebook should think about solving problems in healthcare, education, or maybe even bringing Bitcoin into the mainstream.
Watch the interview here:

http://www.businessinsider.com/if-facebook-doesnt-start-attacking-ground-breaking-ideas-its-users-are-going-to-get-bored-2013-5
Activity: 894
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
I think degrees of speculation cause the ridicule (and swimming in silverware). There is, after all, a reasonable and unreasonable degree of speculation.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Maybe it's just me or maybe I'm missing something but...does it seem "odd" to anyone else, to knock someone for speculating, inside of the speculation forum?   Huh

yeh but speculating does not necessitate looking like a pimp in a silver antique shop.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Maybe it's just me or maybe I'm missing something but...does it seem "odd" to anyone else, to knock someone for speculating, inside of the speculation forum?   Huh
legendary
Yes it is.
LOL. Do you know the back story for that insanity? I called him a clown before but now it seems much more fitting.
Isn't he just showing off all the silver he owns?

He trades silver. Gold as well, I think. Oh, and he runs a very profitable chauffeur service, in case you need a limo for a wedding.

I am now going to have to re-evaluate his predictions..i did not realise how serious the insanity is....it all looks like cheap silver plate as well....surely if you trade silver then its in bars not plates and cups!?

I'm going out on a limb here, but it looks like a TV screen cap. Probably some TV station ran an interview with him, or just him for a short insert about trading, and asked him to "show" that he trades in silver. Combine that with Mr. Reptile's megalomania and you get a picture like the above /speculation /offtopic
If I had that much money? I don't think I would care much about public opinion. Hell, I'd make all my silver into a suit of armor and run around town in it. XD
Guess we all conduct ourselves in different ways. I surely wouldn't use his "limo" service after seeing who (or what) is running it. Class and professional demeanor speak volumes about a person. If that's how he's representing himself on TV to the general public, imagine his private life.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Yes it is.
LOL. Do you know the back story for that insanity? I called him a clown before but now it seems much more fitting.

He trades silver. Gold as well, I think. Oh, and he runs a very profitable chauffeur service, in case you need a limo for a wedding.

I am now going to have to re-evaluate his predictions..i did not realise how serious the insanity is....it all looks like cheap silver plate as well....surely if you trade silver then its in bars not plates and cups!?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Yes it is.
Do you put silver pots on your head, hang it off your ears, and generally pour silverware all around your body like a lunatic? Cheesy
If I had that much money? I don't think I would care much about public opinion. Hell, I'd make all my silver into a suit of armor and run around town in it. XD
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
Yes it is.
Do you put silver pots on your head, hang it off your ears, and generally pour silverware all around your body like a lunatic? Cheesy

I guess we should all thank our lucky stars he doesn't keep his wealth in olive oil.  Cheesy
legendary
Yes it is.

legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
bear logic " bitcoin is official legal, sell all the bitcoins! "

+1 lol
Yes it is.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
bear logic " bitcoin is official legal, sell all the bitcoins! "
Jump to: