Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33482. (Read 26461742 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!
This lag is so getting on my fucking nerves. Fix your shit Mt.Gox  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Man, the fact that everybody here is cheering every crash is such a bullish signal I'm about to go all in NOW (I don't think I will do it but I'm not joking anyhow)

I think that the large traders propelling these trends think of us here as sort of scalpers. We know the game, and they let us play.

Yes - second time today someone has unloaded 1300 at once to buy them back cheaper.  This time the market seems to have bounced back faster than he expected though.  Its over 100 now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's getting bumpy out there.

Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed
Man, the fact that everybody here is cheering every crash is such a bullish signal I'm about to go all in NOW (I don't think I will do it but I'm not joking anyhow)

I think that the large traders propelling these trends think of us here as sort of scalpers. We know the game, and they let us play.
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1218
Hoping it reaches $97 so I can get my 3rd 1% win today.  Have to love the way Bitcoin bounces about Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Activity: 518
Sigh, another lag and dump...

If anything, I like to tell myself that the dumper is just redistributing his coins to a larger number of holders.  Deep down though, I know it's probably the opposite though Sad

Wow, mccorvic, what happened?  Where did the permabull confidence go?  

I think I've been reading too much hurpa-durp on these forums and it's crushed my enthusiasm!  Also, my foretold prophecy about LTC just being an usher for more scamcoins that further devalue and belittle the name of cryptocoins has come to pass. Sad
Activity: 112
We're in total freefall right now.

Poke.

seems you never saw one

I was day-trading when this french bank dissolved all their position their rogue trader had got them in ...

THAT was free fall!

at certain points there haven't been any bids at some markets, stocks, just a deep deep hole

it was really impressive!
when all calmed down I was completely sweat all over

I still can not forgive me I didn't made more out of it
but it was just to shocking, I was paralysed for quite some minutes
(it was my second year trading)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
probably rpitelia going all in.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
bitcoin hundred-aire

If anything, I like to tell myself that the dumper is just redistributing his coins to a larger number of holders.  Deep down though, I know it's probably the opposite though Sad

Wow, mccorvic, what happened?  Where did the permabull confidence go?  
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Finally you understand the game.
Thanks for all the cheap coin guys Cheesy
Activity: 518

Activity: 280
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Activity: 349
this fee fall is served with some nice lag in the side...yum!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
I was thinking about the guy that did the market buy from 78 to 91 a few days ago. That was what, 50kBTC? Will he do a market sell today?
:|

That sir, might be read as trying to induce a bit of panic  Shocked
No, that's not my goal. I'm here to buy cheap, like everyone else Smiley
Since that we have 30k btc to breach 90, i think that we will even stay above that.

But someone invested a lot on long during these days... It's a fact. Will he accept the loss or crash the market? Dunnow.

Activity: 84
supernode
YES! we have double digits!

legendary
Activity: 1176
I was thinking about the guy that did the market buy from 78 to 91 a few days ago. That was what, 50kBTC? Will he do a market sell today?
:|

That sir, might be read as trying to induce a bit of panic  Shocked
No, that's not my goal. I'm here to buy cheap, like everyone else Smiley
Since that we have 30k btc to breach 90, i think that we will even stay above that.

But someone invested a lot on long during these days... It's a fact. Will he accept the loss or crash the market? Dunnow.
Activity: 280
Jump to: