Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33478. (Read 26461789 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I still believe in my $110.   Grin 
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Bid wall at $105ish was as fake as the ask wall sitting at $108

LOL
Activity: 227
Merit: 100

Thank you for all the coins. Rpietila has bought 2,500,000mBTC, left the trading desk, and will join the guests in his conference.

Speaking of oneself in the third person is a bad sign indeed, my friend Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Oh, forgot to add:
- I will always quote in minicoins (mBTC) from now on
- I don't think we see $0.1 ever again
- I can still write puts for $0.1, PM me
- If you want to know, how much I made and how, it will be a workshop case study in my conference

I believe rpietila to be genuine. And i think most people on here do not understand the northern european (scandinavian) mentality - very business like - no emotion.....pure and utter efficient.....Finland is pretty much top of the quality of living scale...very very different mentality.

I would appreciate his opinions on where he thinks we go from here,
Activity: 280
Walls disappearing all over the place.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode
fake wall at 105$ detected, i will purge it in any second.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
that was is withering away FAST

...and its gone
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Looks like this guy plays for both sides.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

Thank you for all the coins. Rpietila has bought 2,500,000mBTC, left the trading desk, and will join the guests in his conference.

Speaking of oneself in the third person is a bad sign indeed, my friend Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Oh, forgot to add:
- If you want to know, how much I made and how, it will be a workshop case study in my conference

Hmmm... minicoins, that's where you and I part company, my friend. Millibits, sure. Minicoins... there's nothing mini about them  Cheesy
supernode

Oh, forgot to add:

You are wedding limo driver and dont have any money so stop trolling.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

Oh, forgot to add:
supernode

omg riptelia guy is all in one more Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Whoa, 8000 BTC wall around 105. I wonder if that will scare people back down to double digits.
That wall is as fake as they get..

Yeah, someone with 8000 BTC clearly likes to own them and is probably looking to buy more.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Activity: 280
Wow.

Scaredy-cat walls.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
how ever ...

average daily volume last 30 days @MtGox was 177,988.730148 BTC
roof was higher

source: http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/mtgoxUSD.html

Good point  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
no more double digits?  Huh
I won't say so, there is still a long day to go
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I love it when supernodes go 3rd person.

Back to the wall, that ask wall is pulling back slightly. He really doesn't want anyone eating it up.
legendary
legendary

Activity: 112
no more double digits?  Huh
Jump to: