Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33483. (Read 26461742 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
So, the wall at $100 is legit. That's some news indeed Cheesy
Don't worry ...
Baby bear is calling for daddy bear

Well, the truth is that the wall is getting chewed, but its not moving. Still +BTC1000 in it. Let's see how many bullets has daddy bear.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode
Watching it is even better than hollywood movies Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
I was thinking about the guy that did the market buy from 78 to 91 a few days ago. That was what, 50kBTC? Will he do a market sell today?
:|

Lets hope so. I'd like to see him miss the boat for inflating the market so much when it clearly wasn't ready for it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Don't worry ...
Baby bear is calling for daddy bear
supernode
Its your last time to sell abouve 100$ so do it quick guys Cheesy
legendary
I was thinking about the guy that did the market buy from 78 to 91 a few days ago. That was what, 50kBTC? Will he do a market sell today?

That sir, might be read as trying to induce a bit of panic  Shocked
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
is it just me that finds it very suspicious that within such a short space of time we had the gox legal case followed by the "china" news...im starting to get very sceptical..
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
an interview with Mark Karpeles a while back? Wasn't he sitting on a yoga ball?  Grin

...which really undermined his authority on so many levels.

Could only have gone worse if he had actually rolled of the ball in slow motion  Tongue
Slowly rotating out of view of the camera ... lol
The animated gif woulda gone viral ...
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
We're in total freefall right now.

Poke.

legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
an interview with Mark Karpeles a while back? Wasn't he sitting on a yoga ball?  Grin

...which really undermined his authority on so many levels.
Could have combined that report with a documentary about Magic The Gathering, you bet Mr. Karpeles has one hell of a deck!
legendary
These bears are quite gay

supernode
And thats about it fake walls vanish when price close to they Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
Well, the oscillations (gravy train) are essentially over on the mother-of-all-triangles.  We are entering the pinch point.  The next few days will be interesting.

In all metrics you could go either way:

On the one hand we have 17M on the bid side which is over double what we had originally climbing into 100.  But the end of the bank holiday did not increase bids.  Of course, the pinch point is not a good time to place bids if you can just watch the charts so there could be secret rocket fuel on Gox.

On the news front we have very bullish news coming out of China, but medium term. But those directly involved will not be able to buy for quite some time.  And we seem to have news exhaustion in the western world -- what coverage there is is all about speculation or regulation.  But lots of bears posting here... implying that people who wanted out are out.

Fundamentally, the transactional uses for BTC that have existed since early/mid 2012 seem to remain strong (although I haven't heard updates from gambling sites, etc).  So the 2012 extrapolated exponential trendline (call it E0) seems very solid.  However, the question the market will resolve in the next week is whether the E1 trendline (starting Jan 2013) is also solid (leaving E2 and E3 as the bubble exponentials).  On the bull side, note the trendline started near the block reward halving event & adoption of BTC payment options by certain web sites (these events sequester/limit supply and remain in force).  On the bear side, that trendline is still freakin' insane :-), and anyway "final capitulation" event would likely plumb below it (we are right on it now).  Also on the bear side: rpietila thinks its a sure thing, and is basing his "I am THE new gentleman elite" posts on its continued performance.  Grin

Don't forget the bid side only shows what's on the order book. In fact, the charts you get from blockchained.com offer pretty much the same information as what you get from bitcoinity or bitcoinium.

Now, if someone could tell us how much money is sitting OFF the books... oh hang on, don't I recall an interview with Mark Karpeles a while back? Wasn't he sitting on a yoga ball?  Grin
legendary
supernode
Go bears i want to see double digits.
Jump to: