Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33495. (Read 26461614 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Interesting that every single alt coin on btc-e has fallen significantly today. They usually follow bitcoin to some extent but not like this

Also btc $104 $102 with 1m lag

Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked
So do you guys think the bad news about government intervention is going to overpower the good news from china combined with the increase in funds now that banks are open.  Theoretically it looks like a time to buy but TA and the order book make me feel otherwise

It can take nearly two days to get your money into Mt.Gox, and that's sending it from a British bank, I have no idea how long it takes to get it through from a Chinese bank.  My money didn't arrive in my Mt.Gox account until the close of business in Japan the following day.  Obviously although it'll be nice if prices skyrocket that doesn't mean that it'll definitely happen - or that it won't of course.  I'm just going to wait and see, that's all I can do anyway but my funds are now mostly in BTC so if it does, then me and my half a satoshi are ready for it!
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed

Interesting downtrend that could be a part of new multi-leg strike towards $80.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
So do you guys think the bad news about government intervention is going to overpower the good news from china combined with the increase in funds now that banks are open.  Theoretically it looks like a time to buy but TA and the order book make me feel otherwise
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
But what happens when the upper blue line collides with the lower blue line?  Grin
Total protonic reversal.

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
Stephen Reed
So I don't usually draw lines on a chart... but I am bored and it seemed like fun.

Alright, chart mystics, tell me the significance of this channel!  Smiley

The top trend line touches more times and thus has more significance when understanding the trend.
Activity: 434
Eating the $106 wall! Brace yourselves!
I didn't say that! He did!  Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Stephen Reed
I love sitting on the sidelines with my bitcoins just watching the madness. The debating, the speculation, the sob stories and the cheers. So glad I'm not fighting the market right now.

That, dollar cost averaging, and automated market making are the only trading methods I recommend in this market.

Would you care to share your trading rules for automated market making?
It doesn't work in a signature...  Undecided
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Bulls, any last words?
We choose the Moon, not because it's easy, but because it is hard.
Haha, I'm going to use that as my sig if you don't mind.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
You guys and your alt-coins... as if Bitcoin wasn't volatile enough.
This is madness!

they are sometimes much better to gain fast profit but not if you are bad timer as I am. Some people made huge money on feathercoin and chinacoin in last week or two, I just timed it very wrong though it's really strange it's crashing so much as it is it's first day on btc-e. But I'm sure some pump will come, hopefully it won't go to dust before that otherwise even pump won't help  Grin

Ah, whatever, won't bother too much, it's not good for health. No risk - no gain. It's gox thread anyway.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
I'm in such a big shit situation, lol

Why?

I bought CNC, lol, at each 1% of btc down it goes 3-4, 25% loss at the moment, if btc crashes it will go to oblivion, though it might happen without that too, hehe

Recovered from first purchase though and made profit, but decided to go in again. I'll wait for another, it will come - now or in 2 years  Grin
You guys and your alt-coins... as if Bitcoin wasn't volatile enough.
This is madness!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Damned bots pushing the price back up... I wanted to see the battle of the wall, dammit! (Plus I wanted to buy in on the cheap!)
Activity: 841
Merit: 608
We are going to $90?

But what happens when the upper blue line collides with the lower blue line?  Grin

We all win.
Jump to: