Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33528. (Read 26461259 times)

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
That's a huge wall at 100. Not sure what impact it can have on the market given we're still $10 away from it. It's not like ask have has been pushing as of lately. I for one can't see how that wall can manipulate anything.

I believe it's fake. I did not know fake bid wall existed but this smells fishy.

A general rule is that you set up an opposite wall to what you actually want to do. So this would be from someone who wants to sell. But the sellers don't have this much money, they are mainly fiat-thinkers who sell out too early, to be replaced weekly with new speculators. Hard to say, but my prediction still holds.  Huh

Did you notice that if I post a prediction, one or two commenters usually tell me to stfu. But they don't tell to others. and my comments have been quite good lately.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
That's a huge wall at 100. Not sure what impact it can have on the market given we're still $10 away from it. It's not like ask have has been pushing as of lately. I for one can't see how that wall can manipulate anything.

could help one to sell over 100$ when trying to sell a lot ...

It could just be a pump move, so people erroneously believe that the buying pressure is huge. As soon as the same person with the wall at $100 decides to dump his coins once there is enough depth above that point, he can just remove his bid wall and there we go down.

EDIT: that huge wall makes people interested in buying to place their bids above that wall to have a chance to buy something, hence the price goes up

this ... i was too lazy to go that deep ...

edit: and it works seemingly, the amount of bids above 100 is rising ...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It could just be a pump move, so people erroneously believe that the buying pressure is huge. As soon as the same person with the wall at $100 decides to dump his coins once there is enough depth above that point, he can just remove his bid wall and there we go down.

EDIT: that huge wall makes people interested in buying to place their bids above that wall to have a chance to buy something, hence the price goes up

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
legendary
$2M added on the order book + huge lag on a Sunday, this smells fishy indeed Wink
Activity: 120
I don't know, although there is some obvious market manipulation going on, that is an awful lot to put in as bid orders that close to the current trading price.  The orders are still live right now.  Just another sign that some real money is starting to take notice of BTC, not just miners, geeks, and economists. 
Activity: 204
That's the $100 bid wall that just popped up. Most likely fake.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
Man, what's with that $2M just added to the order book? IMO that's a huge manipulation attempt, next move on this pump and dump that will probably unfold from Monday to Wednesday.

Check it:

But when it is so "obvious" it can go either way, no?
legendary
Man, what's with that $2M just added to the order book? IMO that's a huge manipulation attempt, next move on this pump and dump that will probably unfold from Monday to Wednesday.

Check it:

certainly amusing, if we manage to hit the 105 wall, you're going to suddenly see 20k bids disappear into thin air.

how do you know, is it your wall?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
certainly amusing, if we manage to hit the 105 wall, you're going to suddenly see 20k bids disappear into thin air.

Yep. Clearly those walls are not all buys and sells but just manipulations.

But, there are many people not showing their cards and just waiting to jump in one way of the other...
Activity: 111
Possibilities are limitless
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
There was a similarly sized ask from when we plunged to 50 and rebounded to ~80 in the 90s. Of course it vanished.
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
Some Wallzilla is playing with his $2 000 000, go left, go right, he must be drunk  Cheesy
Activity: 111
Possibilities are limitless
Looks like we are back in 2011, where huge walls were used to manipulate people on either side.

Seems more on the buy side. 40k bids show up and keep disappearing between 100-105.
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
Looks like we are back in 2011, where huge walls were used to manipulate people on either side.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
108.00000  @ 18199.85193080  Grin

The guy must be new to manipulation. He should learn how pros do it
Activity: 84
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!
The sudden rise just now breached the triangle I posted earlier. 1min + lag on Gox right now.
Jump to: