Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33525. (Read 26461264 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile

I feel so sorry for those guys that were waiting for 70. I feel even more sorry for those guys that are now waiting for 105.

i waited and am still waiting for 70, if we never get there, oh well.

Why on earth do you think we will go back to 70 any time soon?

I don't need soon.

By soon I mean 2015

Yes I was hinting at the next bubble burst, but you are probably right, I doubt the bottom of the next bubble will be 70.

I guess what I meant really was that we simply are not going to see 70 again in my opinion. I think since 50 we've had an uptrend, higher lows and higher highs.

If in 2015 BTC is worth 70$.. Well, I don't think rpietila 300k are realistic, but, expect a 70$ in two years is pretty bearish. I would say 300$ as normal easily.

Well to be more clear I was looking for low 70's.

And yes, we might not ever get there again. But in 2 or 3 months? Maybe.

I saw the 32$ to 2$ That took months.

True, but this is truly something that cannot be compared to a traditions currency, stock, protocol, technology, etc.
However, I'm not saying you are wrong. Government intervention might take it down. It depends on the government. Imagine the US is against it but the rest of the world is for it...
On the other hand, the China thing has just started. It can shoot to $1000 and then come back down to $70. We shouldn't get attached here. We are really taking part in one of the
worlds biggest experiments. Since BTC is anti-fragile, I'd say the Universe is on our side.

Realistically, BTC is not about getting rich, it is about a new form of money. And, if it is successful, you will only need 1. Think about that...

IAS
SAQ
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The forex-broker plus500 has now opened for bitcoin trading. 4:1 leverage, someone is going to get very rich or poor...

Even though they also allow shorting, I think this is great for the price, as they accept credit card deposits and is a very easy way for a lot of people to get into bitcoins.

Its got UK offices/oversight, but from what i can make out, it doesn't allow deposit or withdrawal of BTC, just fiat.

If you can't deposit or withdraw BTC, how do you know you are trading BTC?

If this is UK based, it could be good for me. I'll have to look into it.

You wouldn't be trading BTC. You just place a bet on the price going up or down.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
It'd be nice if the bot could post both styles.

Do you mean left view, right view or something else? If the former, recent changes I have made have made that possible. Stay tuned.
legendary
The forex-broker plus500 has now opened for bitcoin trading. 4:1 leverage, someone is going to get very rich or poor...

Even though they also allow shorting, I think this is great for the price, as they accept credit card deposits and is a very easy way for a lot of people to get into bitcoins.

Its got UK offices/oversight, but from what i can make out, it doesn't allow deposit or withdrawal of BTC, just fiat.

If you can't deposit or withdraw BTC, how do you know you are trading BTC?

If this is UK based, it could be good for me. I'll have to look into it.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 502
Yes I was hinting at the next bubble burst, but you are probably right, I doubt the bottom of the next bubble will be 70.

I guess what I meant really was that we simply are not going to see 70 again in my opinion. I think since 50 we've had an uptrend, higher lows and higher lower highs.

FTFY  Smiley
SAQ

I feel so sorry for those guys that were waiting for 70. I feel even more sorry for those guys that are now waiting for 105.

I don't need soon.

By soon I mean 2015
If in 2015 BTC is worth 70$.. Well, I don't think rpietila 300k are realistic, but, expect a 70$ in two years is pretty bearish. I would say 300$ as normal easily.

I guess what I meant really was that we simply are not going to see 70 again in my opinion. I think since 50 we've had an uptrend, higher lows and higher highs.

And of course 300k is not realistic. That means btc has a market cap of 330 trillion. That's not going to happen for the next 20 or 30 years at least if ever.
legendary
I miss the old walls pictures, these 3D are annoying.

you seem to be in a bad mood?

Haha, just woke up, might be.. but I don't like them definitely

Feel free to hit the ignore link placed handily in the ChartBuddy user-info box to the left of the charts for and you won't have to see them.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I don't need soon.

By soon I mean 2015

legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
Here is the thing, I have like $160,000 US to buy back in around $70. If we don't get there I will just use the fiat on something silly like a Ferrari.

I really don't care but I'm not about to panic buy. If we go up from here, I also win as I'm still holding buckets of crypto.

I'm just chilling shooting the shit while I have a glass of wine and smoke one of ColdHardMetal's fine Cubans.

Buying a Ferrari because the price of BTC is rising is a panic buy.

Take part in history, I mean anti-fragile innovation.  Grin

Its about sharing

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!
I'm just really unsure on what should be my next move right now. Thinking of putting 50% fiat in at ~$110, then when it goes down I can still put the rest in. However I would really like going all in when it goes to $80 again...

Decisions decisions decisions...  Undecided
Activity: 204

$70 woud be very bearish now as it is < precious low. Might as well wait for <50 in this case.
$85-90 is not out of the question, without invalidating the general bullish trend.
SAQ

I don't need soon.

By soon I mean 2015
SAQ

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"
does this 2 million dollar wall remind anyone of the million dollar wall that popped up shortly after the 2nd bounce after the crash...?  The one that popped up at $70, from which we didn't turn back until 160ish

Im sure we will get our chance, sooner or later. Will be interessting to see if the bank holiday in Japan tomorrow will have an impact.

Activity: 196
I'm going to start hoarding bitcoins buying BTC with every profit I get trading. If I ever go to less than 50% of the fiat I got now in my account, I will buy BTCs with all this money and get totally out. And if they go low, put more fiat and continue buying.
This last three days fucked like 1/6 of my fiat at MtGox. One sell order that didn't got filled by very little when I was asleep. Then in the morning trying to sell without almost any lose, then the China news...  Grin
Fuck, I have only won in fiat, if I still had all the BTCs I would have a lot more money. I suppose that I had to learn the hard way.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1414
I believe whoever had the wall at 100 just moved it forward to $110 to drive the price up even further.
I think it is newbie and try to buy first bitcoin, but maybe new trick  I have not seen before.
SAQ

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!
I believe whoever had the wall at 100 just moved it forward to $110 to drive the price up even further.
Activity: 465
Merit: 254

Ye, no BTC deposit, but credit card is still a lot better than international wire. Anyways, good to finally have a site that is actually regulated by someone where you can trade.
Jump to: