Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33529. (Read 26461261 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Yes KillaMarci, looks like a bearish pennant on clarkmoody. Most of the rocket fuel has been used up on the China news and there is not much supply over the weekend. Might retest $100.

I think we will retest $90 if we go under $105 (and i think we will).

I think $100 will not be breached but no bets. My reasoning:

79->119 first retracement 104.2
95->119 second retracement 103.7.

I am calling 50% probability that this will be the area of capitulation, and next we go up.
- 25% we go to the $95 area and then up.
- 25% we leave this behind right away since 105 mighty wall already took two assaults from above, and was not even close.

There is immense buying pressure.

Or.... you can shut the fck up already.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
108.00000  @ 18199.85193080  Grin
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
Yes KillaMarci, looks like a bearish pennant on clarkmoody. Most of the rocket fuel has been used up on the China news and there is not much supply over the weekend. Might retest $100.

I think we will retest $90 if we go under $105 (and i think we will).

I think $100 will not be breached but no bets. My reasoning:

79->119 first retracement 104.2
95->119 second retracement 103.7.

I am calling 50% probability that this will be the area of capitulation, and next we go up.
- 25% we go to the $95 area and then up.
- 25% we leave this behind right away since 105 mighty wall already took two assaults from above, and was not even close.

There is immense buying pressure.

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

We are all so gullible aren't we?  Shocked

The wall at 107 was gone by the time I went for a shower.
Activity: 826
Crypto Somnium
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!
Activity: 886
Merit: 1013
what a pointless thread.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
supernode
We gonna be under 100$ today, poor reptelia guy
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!
Does this mean anything or am I seeing things because I didn't sleep enough?

Triangle should close around 2PM GMT, or in about 2 and a half hours.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
supernode
wow huuuuge buy just pushed the price up 8$  Shocked

That was only because I said I am done buying. Nothing to see there.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Good mornin guys. Just got up and what do I see ? Gox LAG !!! Is this a DDOS or the funny 0.01 Attack ? Why are people trying to freeze the Trading Engine ? Am i missing something ?

Cheers
Looks like time for $122

I guess 118/19 - 111 - 124.

I propose the 2nd retracement to 106 (instead of 111), otherwise I hardly make any money.

I think I nailed this one  Grin

I think this one is a potential candidate for the famous predictions thread.
Time will tell soon enough.

Smiley
Activity: 756
"Long as I got my bits and lites, I'm gonna be one happy guy"

legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1163
Imposition of ORder = Escalation of Chaos
maybe a 2K BTC buy just seems big to noobish little me Smiley

by the way since I'm posting already, I want to publicly praise DougTanner for being a friendly, on-topic beacon of light in the shitstorm this topic has been devolving into lately.  Cool
You should have seen the 50k market buy that drove us out of the shit 2 days ago... 75 to 105. That was huge. This seems huge because the market depth was tiny.

you're right Smiley But randomly watching clarkmoody and witnessing one of these huge moves always makes my heart beat faster Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Looks like time for $122

I propose the 2nd retracement to 106 (instead of 111), otherwise I hardly make any money.

I think I nailed this one  Grin

Will be interesting to see if we do go over 120 here or back down under 100. Long weekend after all.

How many times do I need to tell that we will not see 100 again?  Huh

I am all in today because this is insanely great buy. There is also quite much support in $105 (not that it means anything but buys are real, sells are fake).

No any wall buy or sell can be faked.

It depends upon the user making the wall. To say what you said is to be ignorant.

A wall = 1 click....to be put up and to take down.
supernode
Looks like time for $122

I think I nailed this one  Grin

Will be interesting to see if we do go over 120 here or back down under 100. Long weekend after all.

How many times do I need to tell that we will not see 100 again?  Huh

I am all in today because this is insanely great buy. There is also quite much support in $105 (not that it means anything but buys are real, sells are fake).

You said it before we will never see 95$- you failet it goes to 79$

Its your 45th time you are all in "today" nothing new, get a life and get a beetter work than limo driver for weddings.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
maybe a 2K BTC buy just seems big to noobish little me Smiley

by the way since I'm posting already, I want to publicly praise DougTanner for being a friendly, on-topic beacon of light in the shitstorm this topic has been devolving into lately.  Cool
You should have seen the 50k market buy that drove us out of the shit 2 days ago... 75 to 105. That was huge. This seems huge because the market depth was tiny.
Jump to: