Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33583. (Read 26459149 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
It's all about catching the bottom now. But who knows if it'll come today or in weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

Actually we have to break downwards of 60 to be where you think we are. Maybe tomorrow........?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Did i miss something ? Where was the support at 100 ?  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bixcoin Superdouche
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
To be fair, $140 bitcoin was a little bit optimistic.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Rpietila was that you?!?!  Cheesy
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
In all honesty I am a happy bull but I have been speaking with many people in the community as well as people who wish to get into BTC and the common response from everyone is that it's just too high right now. From the poker players to the Silk Road users to the noobs. Many people want to see $50-$75 again so they can feel "comfortable" buying in or paying for their habits.

why would a silkraod user care about the price? About volatility, ok, but about price? Does not compute.

It is the volatility that they are about. $50 seems reasonable and stable. It also is a good price to stock up for future use. And this wasn't directly from a Silk Road "user" but a Silk Road type. The sellers don't want the voalitility, the users don't want it etc.

As far as a lot of noobs that I'm trying to get to jump in to BTC have all made it clear the under $100 as close to $50 as possible seems like a reasonable buy.

Again keep in mind I'm no expert and this info is coming from a variety of people I talk to but all roads lead to $50.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Double digits return!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bixcoin Superdouche
Activity: 74
Why is it going much down again??

Did something happen again?

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 502
LOL

I'm going to call this the "Jeff Berwick Effect."

I knew that whole BitcoinATM was stupid.

Bitcoin = Vaporcoin

So much ridiculous fail everywhere.
legendary
LOL

I knew that whole BitcoinATM was stupid.
It looks like bitcoins were overbought in the last couple of months and we are in a correction. Probably to much less than 100. Even if i'm wrong and we'll enter a rally i don't see it coming before next week because of all the holidays this week.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 502
LOL

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
don't feed the troll...
Activity: 84
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!
I wouldn't be so sure about the support at 90 either. There's a $2.44M wall, that's about the same size as the $120 wall was yesterday. Remember how quickly that was eaten?
Jump to: