Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33578. (Read 26459143 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

pigs getting slaughterd again

We did not need to see that. Please delete it.

weak stomach?

Wow man. Fuck you, honestly. I posted a picture of a dead bear with hints of blood and people freaked out. What you posted is outright offensive to a large majority of people and you absolutely had to know it would draw attention.

It's a video (.gif) of a pig getting its head sawed off. I mean, come on.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

Please ban a few days the user ElectricMucus. I feel very disturbed by the image he posted.

Only a frustrated skunk would do that.

report him to the mods. It's unacceptable.

Thank's for the tip, didn't knew about that. And just reported it.
legendary
Activity: 1002
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
electricmucus is on my ignore list for long time now, I just enjoy more this forum since then ..
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

weak stomach?

It's not appropriate here. Period.
legendary

Please ban a few days the user ElectricMucus. I feel very disturbed by the image he posted.

report him to the mods. It's unacceptable.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP

weak stomach?
Activity: 980
Right now the price is being toyed with as people buy low and sell it off to make a quick couple bucks. Don't get so worked up. I believe we will settle in the $80s and start a nice little steady rise from there.

Buy cheap coins, enjoy them and watch them grow. How many times have we been here? Relax, keep calm and carry on.
legendary
Activity: 1064

legendary
Activity: 1002
Bitcoin
my guess : down to 25 within a month, then up to 3k within 2 years !
legendary

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
As soon as we got to mid-96, a 1700BTC wall went up at 97.
I don't know who this guy is, but he's working really hard to bring down the price.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Confession: I've been out of the game with all my money on gox for a while.  It has all been sold at $140 and upwards.

This surprises me (and kinda disappoints me Smiley)

However, the upswing this time was accompanied by great development of fundamentals (userbase growth, service growth, awareness, interest from VCs + SV + the "mainstream").  In two years, I'm sure the bulls will be winning.  There hasn't actually been too much catastrophically bad news for the Bitcoin economy, in comparison to '11, and this is simply a case of deflated expectations (including my own).  The crash may be painful but this is certainly not going to be the death of Bitcoin, so I think it is very reasonable to wait for the bottom, buy in, and then watch it go to new ATHs Smiley

How do you know where the bottom is? This might be it, then again so might $10. The thing is speculating on pricing in a market is a suckers game. Sure, by selling now and buying in lower you might make a few bucks but if it never goes down again you lose all the upside. This is something that feels profitable (like the Martingale gambling "system") but isn't because many small gains are offset by a gigantic loss in opportunity-cost a small percentage of the time.

I confess I sold a few BTC during the rapid rise in March but that was only a small portion of my holdings and I already regret it. The only speculation I make, have made and continue to make is that Bitcoin will fulfill at least on of the many possible niches available to it long-term. If this is true it's already undervalued at any of the prices it has ever traded at to date. (and of course the speculation that price will approach the actual value during my life-time but that's even a speculation one makes in pure value investments).
donator
Activity: 980
Happy to be able to load some more on the cheap now that the onslaught of ASICs is going to make mining very tough.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Guys, let's please stop turning on ourselves. No one is happy with the price falling (well, maybe a bear or two out there) but let's not turn it into a grudge match.

Eat a donut or something, get your blood sugars up.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!
Not everyone is here to speculate. Leave the guy alone.

Can't tell if this is a sarcastic comment, considering the thread and subforum.

We're again at 100.0 as I type this. Humans and their love for certain numbers... skewing prices since they learned to count with fingers.

It doesn't mean anyone has a right to tell another person what to do with their money. That is manipulation, not speculation. The guy didn't say "tell me what to do."
I'm speculating but neither buying or selling. Must blow your mind to find out people do this.

Hold on ... I didn't tell him what to do, just gave my HONEST opinion on his predicament. The only person here telling someone else what to do is in fact you ... but I am not taking offence as I know you were doing it with good intention

I am not here to manipulate the opinions of others, although given the number of people that are, I can see how that mistake could be made

I just wanted to add that I didn't take offense from any of your posts either. All the questions I asked were not meant to sound sarcastic. I'm honestly new to all this and still have a lot to learn, so I wasn't mocking you or anything. Wink Just asking honest questions (I know sarcasm and non-sarcasm are hard to convey in text)
I am not here to manipulate the opinions of others, although given the number of people that are, I can see how that mistake could be made

So suggesting that he get out of his position because he's blinded by his "marriage" isn't telling him what to do? It's clear from the context.
Not everyone is here to speculate. Leave the guy alone.

Can't tell if this is a sarcastic comment, considering the thread and subforum.

We're again at 100.0 as I type this. Humans and their love for certain numbers... skewing prices since they learned to count with fingers.

It doesn't mean anyone has a right to tell another person what to do with their money. That is manipulation, not speculation. The guy didn't say "tell me what to do."
I'm speculating but neither buying or selling. Must blow your mind to find out people do this.
Activity: 784
bitcoin hundred-aire
We might have to be a bit patient though.
Heh, if by a bit you mean 3 or 4 years, yes a bit.

The crash shouldn't take more than 6 months, until the forum shifts into capitulation mode (a-la Oct'11), at which point we're going to see slow, steady growth for a while, from whatever price the bottom is.

It may have taken a long time to climb back to 31.91 or whatever the previous ATH was, but the growth began in Nov'11.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
waking up to sub 100 prices is not exactly pleasant
Jump to: