Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33584. (Read 26459153 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
I consider that $95-$99 range is irresistible. But afterwards we are going higher. Long term, about 15% weekly increase is sustainable and it will carry us to $10,000+ coin before christmas.

haha good joke. You will see soon enough single digits money dont come into bitcoin anymore Smiley

Single digits are gone sir. We might see $50 again but bellow that is absurd.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
In all honesty I am a happy bull but I have been speaking with many people in the community as well as people who wish to get into BTC and the common response from everyone is that it's just too high right now. From the poker players to the Silk Road users to the noobs. Many people want to see $50-$75 again so they can feel "comfortable" buying in or paying for their habits.

why would a silkraod user care about the price? About volatility, ok, but about price? Does not compute.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
Is it me or the 105 wall just vanished and support above 100 also is trimmed down!!
Double Digits here we come Grin

Those walls were eaten alive!! Shocked
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode
I consider that $95-$99 range is irresistible. But afterwards we are going higher. Long term, about 15% weekly increase is sustainable and it will carry us to $10,000+ coin before christmas.

haha good joke. You will see soon enough single digits money dont come into bitcoin anymore Smiley
I'm usual have the bull in my blood, but feeling the bear lately. I'd love $10,000usd per coin by Christmas but I think that is just way too high.

There is no way that will happen. If it does every bull on this forum will be rubbing elbows with the likes of Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, etc.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

I agree it will dip to $95-99, however once it gets there I see no reason for it not to go lower to either $80 or $70 in the short term.

$10,000 by Christmas is concentrated insanity.

By short term I mean before Tuesday.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Is it me or the 105 wall just vanished and support above 100 also is trimmed down!!
Double Digits here we come Grin

I agree from my personal perspective but I think we are going to see $80 before the day ends.
legendary
Activity: 840
I'm usual have the bull in my blood, but feeling the bear lately. I'd love $10,000usd per coin by Christmas but I think that is just way too high.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Roll Eyes
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Roll Eyes
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
legendary
Activity: 1428
It is amazing that no bull is defending the battle by pushing it up, Its 180 degrees move from early morning pushing to 126..Those asians are nuts!!
perhaps all bulls are waiting in the starting blocks around 100$ to rally back up to 120$.
I Agree. And personally am one of them

At 100-105 there is no way it will return and stabilize at 120 again, maybe around 110 but not 120.  After each push back a new lower support is formed, which would confirm a slow slippage downwards

We just went from $50 to $165. "there is no way" is famous last words predicting the Bitcoin market.

once bitten, twice shy. The situation has changed, and i was talking very short term, as we already bounced back once on a now bearish market.
In all honesty I am a happy bull but I have been speaking with many people in the community as well as people who wish to get into BTC and the common response from everyone is that it's just too high right now. From the poker players to the Silk Road users to the noobs. Many people want to see $50-$75 again so they can feel "comfortable" buying in or paying for their habits.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
come on you damn confirmations
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
We just went from $50 to $165. "there is no way" is famous last words predicting the Bitcoin market.

That jump to $165 worked out real well didn't it ?

Now we retrace.
It is amazing that no bull is defending the battle by pushing it up, Its 180 degrees move from early morning pushing to 126..Those asians are nuts!!
perhaps all bulls are waiting in the starting blocks around 100$ to rally back up to 120$.

Me too.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

At 100-105 there is no way it will return and stabilize at 120 again, maybe around 110 but not 120.  After each push back a new lower support is formed, which would confirm a slow slippage downwards

Jump to: