Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33603. (Read 26461054 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code
stop talking about 87 or 95, support is here now, don't miss your chance  Cool

It needs to test $100, and by testing I mean, cross it. Short term I would put a limit buy order in $96-$99 range, that is the safest.

I am thinking that the $104.66 low was close enough to $96-99 for the market to be satisfied that it has retraced the bullish move. So sub-100 not on the cards anymore...
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Is that a real ask wall at 121? Could put a cap on the move upwards if bid volume drops down.

My bet is it's as fake as fake can be.
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed
Is that a real ask wall at 121? Could put a cap on the move upwards if bid volume drops down.

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
I think I preferred it when we were all funny pictures. This board is a meaner place since the bubble burst.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
BFL Products Shipping Now
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
buy?

Grin

BFL doesn't have any chips Josh is claiming.

They are "shipping"...lol
Activity: 322
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
BFL Products Shipping Now
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
buy?

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Bear trap and I'm caught by it! Sad

There are only bear traps in Bitcoin. (when price is below $100,000/btc). :-) But great opportunity to profit fast.
Activity: 107
Sold at $114.75, any chance of me getting back in at $111-$112?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
118  and going up fast Cool
Activity: 70
Sells are fractional, buys are in dozens.
Activity: 107
Bear trap and I'm caught by it! Sad
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Since when did you have a handle on the market? Yesterday morning you were full bull and saw the upward trend continuing. So you didn't see this coming yesterday, in fact predicted the opposite, and now you're lecturing people on charts and fundamentals? Within 24 hours you were horrifically wrong. You probably need a timeout. But you did have 2 good charts showing the upward trend. Maybe you can photoshop those, since they're sorta upside down based on what actually happened.

yes, thank you for re-posting my work (from two days ago). i, unlike lizardman, fully accept that i am not 100% sure of price movements, and don't offer hundred-thousand-dollar put options.

if you'd read on, i discussed that model and a few reasons why it may have failed so spectacularly. yesterday, after the triangle broke down, i immediately warned of a retest of $120. last night, i opened a short.

tl;dr  -- you're quote-mining, and it doesn't matter if i was wrong two days ago if i can still profit today Tongue

It was yesterday. Today is the 1st. The 30th is yesterday.

I'm not quote mining. You're lecturing people about the wonders of analyzing the data and charts, but 24 hours out you were forecasting the opposite of what happened. By a huge margin. Your "forecast" for the week was between $120-$160 (the price was $140 at the time). Not only is it laughable your forecast was "it might go up by 20% or down by 20%", even predicting up/down by 20% was still wrong.

The point is, when you clearly have no fucking clue where the market is going, you probably shouldn't be spouting off "OMFG YOU CRAZY CIRCUS FUCKS! GO READ THE CHARTS!". The charts clearly aren't helping you forecast jack shit, so you should probably come off the high horse a little. And the whole "sure my forecasts were totally fucking wrong, but I made a ton of profit" is the classic "I was wrong, but I ignored my own advice and make a killing in the market!". Like I said, take a timeout for a few days.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
To buy or not to buy. that is the question!!!  Huh
Activity: 448
this statement is false
Since when did you have a handle on the market? Yesterday morning you were full bull and saw the upward trend continuing. So you didn't see this coming yesterday, in fact predicted the opposite, and now you're lecturing people on charts and fundamentals? Within 24 hours you were horrifically wrong. You probably need a timeout. But you did have 2 good charts showing the upward trend. Maybe you can photoshop those, since they're sorta upside down based on what actually happened.

yes, thank you for re-posting my work (from two days ago). i, unlike lizardman, fully accept that i am not 100% sure of price movements, and don't offer hundred-thousand-dollar put options.

if you'd read on, i discussed that model and a few reasons why it may have failed so spectacularly. yesterday, after the triangle broke down, i immediately warned of a retest of $120. last night, i opened a short.

tl;dr  -- you're quote-mining, and it doesn't matter if i was wrong two days ago if i can still profit today Tongue
Jump to: