Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33604. (Read 26461043 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
i'm sure i'm gonna regret this. i just know i am. but... i gotta ask.

what the hell is this supernode thing? i see it mentioned in rpietila's sig... but ... what does it mean?

Replace 'node' with 'ego' and it will all become clear
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
i'm sure i'm gonna regret this. i just know i am. but... i gotta ask.

what the hell is this supernode thing? i see it mentioned in rpietila's sig... but ... what does it mean?
Could someone please tell me what is going on, I just came home. What caused this price drop and where the price is heading?

SR has been down and is coming up intermittently. SR users try to get their Bitcoins out ASAP and dump them at market because they can't get their drugs and have no other use for BTC.

That's probably the best theory I've heard so far ! Occam's Razor ...
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
damn bee, just missed a chance to make 25$ in minute while catching bee around the room
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
Could someone please tell me what is going on, I just came home. What caused this price drop and where the price is heading?

SR has been down and is coming up intermittently. SR users try to get their Bitcoins out ASAP and dump them at market because they can't get their drugs and have no other use for BTC.

Thank you Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
this thread is a circus. and you, lizardman -- you're the ringleader. thanks for the overconfidence and letting me know that you were 'all-in', it was a very reliable contrarian indicator, and it paid my whole months rent as i slept peacefully.

oh, and does your so-called 'fibonacci analysis' only work after we start crsahing? you changed your tune quite a bit once we broke that $120 wall. told you you ought to have parked some capital there.... if you were clever and not so self-absorbed as to be unable to interact appropriately with others, you'd have managed risk and kept liquid funds, made the bear put more accessible to people on the forum so that they'd actually take it (there was a decent amount of demand), and then parked the capital on $120. i think that may have helped soften this capitulation, and it would have been a great hedge.

oh well xP

Since when did you have a handle on the market? Yesterday morning you were full bull and saw the upward trend continuing. So you didn't see this coming yesterday, in fact predicted the opposite, and now you're lecturing people on charts and fundamentals? Within 24 hours you were horrifically wrong. You probably need a timeout. But you did have 2 good charts showing the upward trend. Maybe you can photoshop those, since they're sorta upside down based on what actually happened.

we are consolidating very bullishly, and are nearing an upwards breakout:

-===-

*10-day 1-hour scale*

-===-

notes:

(1) price following strong (3-pt) moving support
(2) Accumulation/Distribution confirms this trend
(3) CCI also confirms this trend
(4) Bullish midline crossover in the Stochastic RSI
(5) Bullish midline bounce in the Slow Stochastic Osc.

here's some direct price analysis:

-===-

-===-

top marked by high volume, consolidation marked by low volume, anticipating a spike in volume with the upwards breakout to confirm "trend continuation".

--arepo

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Sorry ... no interest in reading half a page of your drivel ... if you want to poison me, make it short and sweet. Your monologues have no 'bite' for me

Pathetic that the belligerent supernodes need to use sockpuppets created on April 12th, 2013.  Roll Eyes

That's almost like saying a 2013 Casascius is a collector's item.  Roll Eyes

Busted. Everybody will laugh at you, I just ignore. Go home.  Roll Eyes

How did you bust him?  How is that like saying a 2013 Casascius is a collectors item??

It is clear you think you're a lot more clever than you are.  What I would recommend is a solid dose of reality--take an IQ test and realize that you are not as smart as you think you are (I would put a guess around 90).  You just bought bitcoins and made a lot of money.  The two are not the same.

The constant flaunting of your success is both pathetic and pitiful.  It's great you got somewhere you never expected to be--but sad how much you have to advertise it.
Activity: 628
Sorry ... no interest in reading half a page of your drivel ... if you want to poison me, make it short and sweet. Your monologues have no 'bite' for me

Pathetic that the belligerent supernodes need to use sockpuppets created on April 12th, 2013.  Roll Eyes

And your point is ?

EDIT : HUH ??
SAQ
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I say we touch 100. This is a bear market afterall. The selling pressure seems intense.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
In Gord We Trust
Still pretty bumpy. Hang in there golden goose, you're not dead yet!

rpietila, can you get her to be at your conference? You might increase your attendance if so.
Activity: 686
Stephen Reed
There is of course the possibility that we see both 25 USD and 250000 USD per BTC within the next five years. 

+1
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Still pretty bumpy. Hang in there golden goose, you're not dead yet!

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

In Gord We Trust
rpietila: dude, you shouldn't post while intoxicated. Doesn't do you any good. All you get is a sense of shame in the morning and a lot of PR repair work to be done.  Wink

batcoin: LOL thanks Grin

Anyone else: getting back in topic - M5 chart on Clarkmoody shows a triangle. Where do you think we are? Sucker's rally? Dead cat bounce up? Still long painful slide?
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
omg batcoin is teh winnar.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
In Gord We Trust
Jump to: