Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33656. (Read 26461723 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Really surprised we are still at high $130's.  Was feeling pretty sure we were going to see a downward slide recently, to $120 odd.

This whole speculation stuff just ain't easy at all.

it isn't as hard as you think  Smiley

i noticed the downtrend was exhausted from a number of indicators as early as yesterday evening. take a look at my thread "arepo's price analysis" for the details.

--arepo

big sellers are waiting for higher prices, higher prices will not come.
120 will fall
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
this statement is false
Really surprised we are still at high $130's.  Was feeling pretty sure we were going to see a downward slide recently, to $120 odd.

it isn't as hard as you think  Smiley

i noticed the downtrend was exhausted from a number of indicators as early as yesterday evening. take a look at my thread "arepo's price analysis" for the details.

--arepo
Activity: 294
I am content for this week.

Things work better when retracements happen. Noobs stop speculating. It stops looking so bubblish. Fibonacci has a field day. Its all good.

Umm, hello, noob here, what do you mean with the fibonacci? I am sure it's a very witty comment but I don't understand it. ^^'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibonacci_retracement

Not very witty, I'm sorry to say.

ahh, okay then, then it's at least a smart comment.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
come on bulls, make it 138.5 in next hour or so, wanna earn 10 bucks before going to bed Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
according to my calculations if we stay on the current bullish trend we will hit 1,480.78$ in 6 months 16,867.02$ in 12 month 2,188,434.58$ in 24 months

omg why did i sell 3 coins for only 500$  Cry
legendary
Duelbits.com
Really surprised we are still at high $130's.  Was feeling pretty sure we were going to see a downward slide recently, to $120 odd.

not late yet Smiley one big dump and we're heading there, one big pump and we are in 140s though
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Things work better when retracements happen. Noobs stop speculating. It stops looking so bubblish. Fibonacci has a field day. Its all good.

Umm, hello, noob here, what do you mean with the fibonacci? I am sure it's a very witty comment but I don't understand it. ^^'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibonacci_retracement

Not very witty, I'm sorry to say.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Really surprised we are still at high $130's.  Was feeling pretty sure we were going to see a downward slide recently, to $120 odd.

Activity: 294

Activity: 168

Activity: 448
this statement is false
Holding $120 will be quite bullish. People bought back in hoping for another get rich quick rally to $200+, and now they're selling it back to those that actually want bitcoins.

Theres a lot of people who bought at 50-60$ and didnt sold. And now they see that price is falling and they can gain over 2milions $ by selling at 120 wall.

the weak hands who bought in at 50-60 sold at $100. the strong hands sure as hell aren't selling now.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Nice stability with good volume. BTC is here to stay  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
People are starting to feel bullish again, good good always makes me happy. Cheesy
legendary
Duelbits.com
Activity: 123
legendary
Duelbits.com
I'm feeling a rally coming on...

Don't bet lot of money on it though yet, it is a bit more bullish than in recent hours but it's still way to go unless some big buy jump in.
Activity: 123
I'm feeling a rally coming on...
legendary
Duelbits.com
Wait for gox to get crashed soon, lol. I'm uploading my 2.3mb proof of residence for some good 10 minutes and it's still only 35% uploaded, lol
Activity: 224
On ClarkMoody the Hourly EMA is closing in for a possible cross. Would make a strong short term bullish signal.
legendary
Duelbits.com
Some more activity right now.. could go up a bit
Jump to: