Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33658. (Read 26461767 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I think two bots are fighting
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
If we could just stay here for a solid week I would be happy. The rollercoaster is making me sick.

that said, anyone else see the nonstop .02 bids?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Bots R Us. There are so many tiny transactions going through right now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I think a weekly chart lumps a lot of different movements together during a time when the whole thing changes every days or three.

On the short-term, I like chopsticks and am bored so I drew some on the 3 hour chart:

What will we scoop from the bowl, beef or bear steak?

I can draw too! Are Friday afternoons ever interesting? If anything is going to happen today I would guess it will in the next hour.

Break upwards!

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

as you can see the previous support at 140 is now resistance
when the new triangle breaks downward will 120 support become resistance?

idk but i have a feeling will find out soon.

i'm buying at 120 120.001 Wink

Activity: 127
I sold some at 95 thinking it would drop lower but it didn't. Now I just want it to go to 120 so I can buy in with those again.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I think a weekly chart lumps a lot of different movements together during a time when the whole thing changes every days or three.

On the short-term, I like chopsticks and am bored so I drew some on the 3 hour chart:

I'd say three hours a little too short term. What really appears to be happening is a triangle if you look at the 24hour chart.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

this trend will continue till we hit 120 ( in ~30hours? )
120 is going to be spectacular
120$ / BTC
... can't wait

Activity: 350
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
for the bigger picture ...

a weekly chart;

http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/mtgoxUSD#rg180zigWeeklyztgSza1gSMAzm1g10za2gSMAzm2g100zi1gAccDistzi3gMomentumzvzcvzl

doesn't look that bad at all
allthough momentum and price are somewhat lower than before 10./11. of april
accumulation seems to be still at the rise ...

... whatever that may tell us

edit:

Activity: 280
Fairly uneventful day, bids slowly rising, so are asks.

Activity: 518
Activity: 197
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode
Popcorn ready and...

Activity: 518
Well, the dumpers will run out of steam if the price doesn't go below 120 before Saturday is through.  Once the dumpers have dumped their last dump, the price will go up to around 150ish or so easy.

Don't you know what some dumps create more dumpers? And when this new dumpers dump and create even more dumpers. And...

Yes, but that's why I said "if the price doesn't go below 120..."

If the dumpers fail people stop jumping on the bandwagon.  Well, at least until the next round.
Activity: 128
Well, the dumpers will run out of steam if the price doesn't go below 120 before Saturday is through.  Once the dumpers have dumped their last dump, the price will go up to around 150ish or so easy.

Don't you know what some dumps create more dumpers? And when this new dumpers dump and create even more dumpers. And...
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Going up again

Or down. Hope nothing will change till monday.

Well, the dumpers will run out of steam if the price doesn't go below 120 before Saturday is through.  Once the dumpers have dumped their last dump, the price will go up to around 150ish or so easy.

How many dumps can a dumper dump? It boggles the mind...

Bears are in an uphill battle.

Once you are all sold out on coins, you're out, unless you buy back in...hoping the price went down after you dumped.

With all the fiat floating in the system....this market is going higher. No matter how much threads bears create.
Jump to: