Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33661. (Read 26461767 times)

SAQ
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The buying pressure seems slugish. The selling pressure is intense. We continue with the 10th of April crash down to 47.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode
We are slowly continue journey to the 120$
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
I just feel more comfortable with fiat at the moment. If it goes up, I'll catch it up, I'll lose a bit but that's fine, just don't have a feeling the risk of staying behind is bigger than opposite.

This is the main problem with people in the bitcoin world. You trust fiat more? you certainly know that bitcoin can either go to $50 or go to $200 in a day, you just need to be patient and buy/sell at the right times. With fiat, well.. you have fiat, that's as fun as watching paint dry and by that I mean, slowly but surely that inflation is eating it up..

Yes, I trust fiat more at this moment. I've trusted bitcoins more for days before yesterday. I'm not investor, I'm trader and I'm not going to look my coins dipping to be worth 15/20/30 dollars less without selling and trying to buy more and have them more if I feel that's what I should do.

I don't care what anyone thinks about it, as long as volatility is as it is I'm not hoarding my coins, specially as I don't have enough of them to just wait to become rich Smiley at some time.

So, you do your stuff, I'll do mine. I'm not here to help your mined or cheaply bought coins being worth more, I know that's what early adopters want from people but I couldn't care less about their coins and what they want Smiley, I'm here to make what's best for me Smiley If I lose all I've invested in btc, I won't lose a sleep, I've never invested more than I can forget.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311
What's interesting right now is that we are just beginning to enter a phase of institutional interest, and, I think, as luck would have it for larger investors, people were scared into putting lots of bitcoin back on MtGox.  The ask depth is looking very healthy, and that is exactly what is needed and wanted by people who want to invest $100k+.  I think in the next 2 years we could see the bid depth on MtGox reach around $50 million, and the price will need to adjust upward (and there will be a subsequent dramatic correction, no doubt).
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I just feel more comfortable with fiat at the moment. If it goes up, I'll catch it up, I'll lose a bit but that's fine, just don't have a feeling the risk of staying behind is bigger than opposite.

This is the main problem with people in the bitcoin world. You trust fiat more? you certainly know that bitcoin can either go to $50 or go to $200 in a day, you just need to be patient and buy/sell at the right times. With fiat, well.. you have fiat, that's as fun as watching paint dry and by that I mean, slowly but surely that inflation is eating it up..
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
I would play lazy fat cat at this stage. If ever certain events occur, during the rest of the week, we are positioned to make about 100,000mBTC, which will support our current operations for 48 hours. If not, we just continue our current operations without this support, since the internal appreciation rate of our bitcoins is enough.
supernode
sadly but we are going down. Even mass buy in didnt fix falling trend.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Maybe you're lucky and we'll revisit 120-125, but I personally doubt it because usually after visiting a 'bottom' twice confidence at that point is building up and the market will be very hesitant to bash their head against the same wall a third time. Could be wrong though, but that's my take on this.
legendary
Activity: 1428

Thats my stance also, too much fog currently.
legendary
Duelbits.com
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Nope. Does not look like we are going to 200. Interesting, how much will be dumped today.
legendary
4h EMA as seen on ClarkMoody is about to cross. That's bearish, right?

The last time it did this was April 11th, during the early stages of the crash to $50

It did before on the 23rd of March after a small correction. They crossed again soon afterwards and well what happened next we all know. Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Ask sum is falling, bid sum is on the rise again. Looks like the market is setting up for a rally soon.

And at its lowest point, the bid sum briefly touched its previous $16m peak when the price was $266  Cheesy
legendary
Ask sum is falling, bid sum is on the rise again. Looks like the market is setting up for a rally soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!
I think we'll just trade in this narrow (for Bitcoin) band for a while.... you know, it is possible, we don't constantly have to be bouncing.

The way I see it, over the past nearly-two weeks the average support price has been increasing and quite robust. Looks like the oportunity for childish DDoS plays is decreasing.

I think this bodes very well for next week, after the holiday... Or who knows, perhaps bank holiday Monday could be a cracker.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Price seems to be crashing.... up  Smiley

I might be wrong and been many times but this definitely doesn't look like something that has serious support to go up and stay there. 120-130 (if not lower) looks much, much more realistic than above. You can smell the fear on the market.

then it's time to be greedy  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Duelbits.com
Price seems to be crashing.... up  Smiley

I might be wrong and been many times but this definitely doesn't look like something that has serious support to go up and stay there. 120-130 (if not lower) looks much, much more realistic than above. You can smell the fear on the market.
supernode
Price seems to be crashing.... up  Smiley

Wait for first big fish today Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1025
Price seems to be crashing.... up  Smiley
legendary