Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33665. (Read 26461813 times)

legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

I find the japanese accent difficult to understand indeed, but somewhat amusing. MtGox is in Tokyo, after all.

No answer about the liquidity. Other than that, the description about the number of new accounts was crispy and clear.

He is very difficult to understand - what accent does Karpeles have?  It is certainly not a Japanese accent.
Activity: 931
Merit: 500

I find the japanese accent difficult to understand indeed, but somewhat amusing. MtGox is in Tokyo, after all.

No answer about the liquidity. Other than that, the description about the number of new accounts was crispy and clear.
Activity: 628
$120 bid wall decreased from 15 000 to 7 500

Sorry, I made a mistake, wall is still there :S
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 628
$120 bid wall decreased from 15 000 to 7 500
legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

He seemed to pause to shit his pants near the end of the first question. Smiley

Still, some really interesting numbers quoted:

January: 10 000 new customers.
February: 15 000 new customers.
March: 70 000 new customers.
April: 120 000 new customers. (first half)

With 11M bitcoins in existence, there is now room for less than fifty bitcoins, on average, per Mt.Gox customer.

If you have more than fifty bitcoins, congratulations, you are the wealthy elite. Tongue
Activity: 840

How embarrassing, total fail of an interview, the head of the biggest exchange who cannot describe bitcoin!
And pretty sure 80% of the viewers cannot comprehend his accent.

Yeah, time to hire a PR guy. I'd say he was quite nervous by the looks of it.
legendary
Activity: 1428

How embarrassing, total fail of an interview, the head of the biggest exchange who cannot describe how bitcoin works!
And pretty sure 80% of the viewers cannot comprehend his accent.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode
Dead cat bouncing mode ON

yeah that at is bouncing....up we go lol

Up where ? From 166$ to 129$ is really UP trend ? i dont think so. DOWN we go, sir.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

yeah that at is bouncing....up we go lol
If the $120 wall falls we be hitting double digits I think. Doubt it will, but who knows...

It's not out of the question $0.12 will fall and I agree it would likely crash below $0.10 afterwards.

relm9, Is that Jean Reno in your avatar pic?

You got it Smiley One of my favorite films.
supernode

look at the moon, it's so bright, big and yellow today. It also burns my skin, wtf.

Get ready for 100$ bro Smiley
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

look at the moon, it's so bright, big and yellow today. It also burns my skin, wtf.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
If the $120 wall falls we be hitting double digits I think. Doubt it will, but who knows...

It's not out of the question $0.12 will fall and I agree it would likely crash below $0.10 afterwards.

relm9, Is that Jean Reno in your avatar pic?
supernode
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yeah that 120 wall is looking good. I just bought more at 117 (BTC-E). Hopefully we don't see double digits shortly.  Smiley

125 wall now too.

https://i.imgur.com/XP1kyo4.png
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
Yeah that 120 wall is looking good. I just bought more at 117 (BTC-E). Hopefully we don't see double digits shortly.  Smiley
Jump to: