Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33662. (Read 26461815 times)

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Price seems to be crashing.... up  Smiley

I might be wrong and been many times but this definitely doesn't look like something that has serious support to go up and stay there. 120-130 (if not lower) looks much, much more realistic than above. You can smell the fear on the market.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode
Price seems to be crashing.... up  Smiley

Wait for first big fish today Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
Price seems to be crashing.... up  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
I've sold my stuff, it had to bounce just after that, hehe
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Well, for now we're going up.

legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
4h EMA as seen on ClarkMoody is about to cross. That's bearish, right?

The last time it did this was April 11th, during the early stages of the crash to $50
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
134 wall getting eaten.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
With that said, I really don't understand why people are selling; everything fundamental is growing stronger each day. When I look at the press and public awareness, I can only see bullish signals.

And so too do the bears, unfortunately, which is why the FUD is multiplying astronomically on this forum (and possibly why these dumps are happening).
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
Good morning! Double bottom just above $120?
Yes, with the second bottom a little bit higher.
Dunnotknow, maybe i should bay back in but i think i will wait.
With that said, I really don't understand why people are selling; everything fundamental is growing stronger each day. When I look at the press and public awareness, I can only see bullish signals.

Yeah, this seems to be a great time to just hold. These panic sells are not keeping people from buying, and not stopping the good news from coming in.
Good morning! Double bottom just above $120?

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 224
Activity: 350
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"
Please stop quote-quoting, edit quote posts a little eh? Smiley

In other news, we were finely-balanced in BTC Bids @ $120 and Asks @ $150 a short while ago and now:

obvious going UP...not

I've only noticed your posts recently but it seems to me they are all well-considered, well-worded missives not at all spewed out to bump your post count.

Not.
Activity: 350
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"

The upside has very little shape. Market is paused, screaming, "What shall I do next?!"
donator
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
So what's first, page 1000 or 1000$ per BTC?
Activity: 238
In Gord We Trust
I think that depends on if you care about being ignored or not. The fun loving types won't care and the snobs will just click ignore if you post crazy semi-relevant material. It's win-win! - or lose-lose!
I would regret to see this thread going in the direction of a meaningless mood-sandpit (like the previous thread).

You're always free to start your own self-moderated thread and aggressively moderate it.
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1003
VIS ET LIBERTAS
I think that depends on if you care about being ignored or not. The fun loving types won't care and the snobs will just click ignore if you post crazy semi-relevant material. It's win-win! - or lose-lose!
I would regret to see this thread going in the direction of a meaningless mood-sandpit (like the previous thread).
Jump to: