Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33666. (Read 26461859 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yeah that 120 wall is looking good. I just bought more at 117 (BTC-E). Hopefully we don't see double digits shortly.  Smiley

125 wall now too.

https://i.imgur.com/XP1kyo4.png
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
Yeah that 120 wall is looking good. I just bought more at 117 (BTC-E). Hopefully we don't see double digits shortly.  Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
If the $120 wall falls we be hitting double digits I think. Doubt it will, but who knows...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
After lots ofwaiting, decided to put a buy order in at $110, thats my lucky number.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

looks like someone just joined me at 120  Cheesy
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
I am a bit confused by the latest sell off.   Everyone can't make money on these swings, and I would bet that most lose it.   So why do they keep trying?   It's not like there has been any kind of bad news to induce selling, and we all know how much people will be willing to sell for on Monday or Tuesday.   I can't figure out why so many want to sell at the current low.

when your sitting on big profit ( and a lot of people are including me... ), you have a choice

take a risk 100% of your profits and hold
secure profits, and have a chance to buy back in cheap and do it all again.

Yeah, it doesn't look like "selling selling", more like profit taking at the moment. Yes both are selling, but the intent is different.

people selling now have 0 interest in buying back higher. if price run up after their dump, they don't care they made their profits...
I am a bit confused by the latest sell off.   Everyone can't make money on these swings, and I would bet that most lose it.   So why do they keep trying?   It's not like there has been any kind of bad news to induce selling, and we all know how much people will be willing to sell for on Monday or Tuesday.   I can't figure out why so many want to sell at the current low.

when your sitting on big profit ( and a lot of people are including me... ), you have a choice

Yeah, it doesn't look like "selling selling", more like profit taking at the moment. Yes both are selling, but the intent is different.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Yeah. It's dropping but the asks are getting spread really thin. That said - momentum is everything!

this is encouraging
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code
I am a bit confused by the latest sell off.   Everyone can't make money on these swings, and I would bet that most lose it.   So why do they keep trying?   It's not like there has been any kind of bad news to induce selling, and we all know how much people will be willing to sell for on Monday or Tuesday.   I can't figure out why so many want to sell at the current low.

OK. A lot of people with holdings of coins are still kicking themselves for not selling at $266, so were waiting for the retrace to dump them. However, the retrace *seems* to have petered out at $166 instead, so they are dumping before it goes back to $50 and stays there.

An alternative, perhaps the level-headed view, is that it will find a new level closer to $130 than $50. So selling now is too late (again)...
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
I am a bit confused by the latest sell off.   Everyone can't make money on these swings, and I would bet that most lose it.   So why do they keep trying?   It's not like there has been any kind of bad news to induce selling, and we all know how much people will be willing to sell for on Monday or Tuesday.   I can't figure out why so many want to sell at the current low.

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

Edit - I meant buy not sell.   I am up too late  Tongue
Yeah. It's dropping but the asks are getting spread really thin. That said - momentum is everything!

https://i.imgur.com/AvaxTLw.png
Activity: 38
another blood bath

another chance to buy cheap coin!
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
another blood bath

All I see are bears jumping off cliffs.

9300 BTC to go to $120

9300 BTC to go to $144

currently we are at $125

lol  Cheesy
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
another blood bath

legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
also blockchine.info wallets are getting hacked.
this should cause some intense feeling of panic for nubs.

some will make safe paper wallets

some will cash out.

I agree,bitcoin-centeral coins I think are being unloaded at the Gox.It is the only real place that has the market to absorb a lot of coins.

No, a few hundred coins were stolen, not a very big deal at all.
you keep telling yourself that.

lol! what so hard about paying with bitcoin!
http://youtu.be/BqVqIScXlnE?t=2m17s
I've never used this app, but what could be so hard, i wonder...
Its the whole iphone thing. They noobed with the app so youve got to use a lame version that doesnt work. On an android its Ez.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
also blockchine.info wallets are getting hacked.
this should cause some intense feeling of panic for nubs.

some will make safe paper wallets

some will cash out.

I agree,bitcoin-centeral coins I think are being unloaded at the Gox.It is the only real place that has the market to absorb a lot of coins.

No, a few hundred coins were stolen, not a very big deal at all.
you keep telling yourself that.

lol! what so hard about paying with bitcoin!
http://youtu.be/BqVqIScXlnE?t=2m17s
I've never used this app, but what could be so hard, i wonder...
Jump to: